Reviews for Paybacks are a Witch
Midnight Angels chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This one was very depressing in a lot of ways...you have a uniquely cynical view of the Wizarding World that (though it is similar to some other portrayals) has a sad sense of inevitability about it.
Ibskib chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
In the first chapter I couldn't really see why the curse was much of a punishment to Ron, and I still can't. It seems more like a double whammy to hurt Hermione, but at least he got his just deserts in the end.
jules14 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
What can I say? This is awful. It's barely even a story, and the characters are so out of character they might as well be original.

Comparing Ron to Malfoy? Ron exhibiting pureblood prejudice? You have got to be kidding. Did you somehow miss the part of "Chamber of Secrets" where RON ATTACKED MALFOY FOR CALLING HERMIONE A MUDBLOOD? Ron may be an immature jerk sometimes, but he genuinely loves Hermione and would never insult her over her blood.

If Ron was really such a bastard, why didn't Hermione try to divorce him? Or why didn't she go back to her parents? Or why didn't she try to fight against her fate? Do you really think canon!Hermione is such a doormat that she'd lie down and accept being abused? Because if you do, I really have to wonder what versions of the books you read.

"Harry blamed himself about Cedric and Sirius. He would have major survivor's guilt over all the deaths. I know how that feels personally. I lost two friends in a car crash that I walked away from. "

Has it ever occurred to you that Rowling just didn't SHOW Harry's survivor's guilt? Or that maybe other people react differently to their friends' deaths than you? Or that-God forbid-he was TIRED AND HUNGRY after defeating Voldemort? Or that-shocker!-he was RELIEVED that Voldemort was dead, despite the deaths of his friends?

"Harry doesn't get jealous. He wouldn't show jealousy at the Dursley's because they would punish him."

But he STILL was jealous of Dudley; just because he couldn't show jealousy doesn't mean he couldn't feel it! Or do you think that when people don't show their emotions, those emotions don't exist? Seriously; do you have any idea how human emotions work?

"I always believed Dumbledore separated Harry and Hermione."

Yeah, it's not like Harry and Hermione hung out together over the summer at the Weasley's and at Hogwarts...oh, wait...

My feeling? I think you're just another Harry/Hermione fanbrat butthurt because Rowling didn't write your OTP. Which would be all right, if you didn't write this whiny, character-raping mess.
nightwolf23 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
OK, I know that I am flaming but I don't care. When people write bashing stories, they think that they are justifying their hate of a character, but in actuality they are only writing about an OC character that only has the perceived or exaggerated flaws of the original character and then spend the entire fic tearing down that character to justify their hate of the original character. The story is no longer a story but a long winded rant against people you hate in cannon. You want me to believe that the Character deserves the hatred that you place on him, then write him as the author intended, with all his good points, his bad points, his quirks and flaws, without exaggerating anything. Then justify the hatred in story.
He Who Tells the Truth chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I honestly can't tell if this is supposed to be a parody or not.
Frohtastic chapter 2 . 5/25/2011
I just have to say this, " Holy crap "

i mean, authors like you are the reason that was made!

bravo, bravo indeed :)
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
A good but sad Chapter but I am glad there were more details.

Hermione would only be happy when dead if she became a Weasley.

I very much liked Ron's fate without Harry and Hermione there to help him he would have died sooner or later due to his temper and mouth. If the public ever found out about Ron running away during the Horcrux hunt he would have been punished or killed JK should have had that happen a good twist and a lesson in loyalty.

Ginny was the perfect Weasley selfish and full of pride and a true pure blood, love is nothing wealth, power and short term peasure were everything she would have made a good Death Eater.

I am very pleased that Harry and Luna are happy and the Hallows were too powerful and important to be thrown away.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Great chapter a great insight into the characters and a way better version to the end of book 7. I do love Harry/Luna as a couple they are much alike and I think Hermione would just overpower or boss Harry aound were they married she goes off to fight a cause using Harry and his name and all he wants is to be left in peace. That being said anyone is better than Harry/Ginny

Ron and Draco are much alike.

Harry got a hard time in the books for his lack of social skills, understanding of feelings and his anger but you had a very good point there was nobody to teach him and I thought having a Dark Lord and the fate of so many to deal with and no real help would make anyone angry.

I always thought Harry would only be able to deal with all his problems and guilt is if he went to another country and got help and made a new life for himself away from the UK and everybody there.

Luna does seem very deep and very spiritual and that is why she would be such a good match for Harry who only way able to live day to day and focus on the now.

Loved the coral charm ideal for dealing with Weasleys. JK really did make a mess of book 7.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was a very thought & written story..as I am big Luna/Harry fan..I'll add this to my favs & Haruna community.

Well done.

Scabbers1957 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Much as I don't usually read Angst stories..too depressing...this was well thought out & written.

I'm a bit Luna/Harry fan & this story is so like they would be in R/L.

I'll add this to my favs.

slashslut chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
payback fics are just the best! ginnny got off relatively easy though; grrrr 'cause i hate her *evil smirk*
MaxRide05 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Now THIS is definitely how the series should have ended... except for maybe Hermione killing herself but at least she has some peace now :D
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
cool
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Dark, a bit angsty, but I like it that way. To bad about Mione, but she did fail pretty hard. Then again, a lot of the blame falls on Dumbles...

Great fic.
MrRobertsIIIhotmail.com chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Sheesh..hate Ron much? Anyway it was amusing to see Hermione get turned into a Mrs. Weasley only without the loving spouse.
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »