Reviews for Paybacks are a Witch
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
cool
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Dark, a bit angsty, but I like it that way. To bad about Mione, but she did fail pretty hard. Then again, a lot of the blame falls on Dumbles...

Great fic.
MrRobertsIIIhotmail.com chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Sheesh..hate Ron much? Anyway it was amusing to see Hermione get turned into a Mrs. Weasley only without the loving spouse.
Wolfric chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Good story. Thanks for writing. W.
hemotem chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
An interesting read I like what you did with both chapters and everyone got what they deserved well except Hermione but then again she did chose Ron ))

I thank you again for a good read and look forward to more of your work.

Hemotem
wizmage chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Well, the Ron Malfoy concept was pretty apt. If you stop and think about it, Ron was the Grifindor version of Malfoy. She should have gone back and checked her own work, but i guess once she made a couple million she thought: What the hell i could publish my grocery list and these people would buy it. Sometimes i wonder how much of the Harry Potter story is hers.
wizmage chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Great story so far. By the way, what happened to Ginny did she die of AIDs or something. A crap load of sex is just not as safe as it use to be.
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
good story... I like it... Well done... :)
bertovia chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Normally I am a die hard Harmonian, so this story made me a little sad, but I still enjoyed the idea of Karmic justice you employed. I also like how you made Harry more realistic by having him suffering from emotional crisis at the end of the war. Too many stories turn Harry into some sort of Superman, and lets face it, he's went through a lot for someone his age, he should be a little messed up. Keep up the good work.
noylj chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
You captured a lot of my feelings. There is no way that the Herms of books 1-5 was the Herms of book 6. There was no way the Ron, who ran, would be the one any version of Herms would love.

There was no way the Ginny who just let Harry walk away, because he needed/wanted to fight, would be the one to capture Harry's heart. Their was no way that a year of Ron as prefect would keep Herm's heart. There was no way, with Molly confessing to the use of love potions and all the love potions running around in book 6 and everyone but Harry being almost completely OOC, that Harry wasn't a victim of love potion. I can believe that during the camping trip from hell that Herms would not at least fall into lust for Harry and would still want Ron. There was no way that any two individuals as evil, ego-centric, and selfish and Albus and Snape would be seen by Harry as being good enough to name a child after. The man who guided his life of hell to ensure that Harry would see his life as worthless compared to others and would willingly die for anyone and the man who "loved" his mother so much that he wanted the two people she most loved in the world to be killed so he could have is sex slave. Harry-weak-and-useless ends up with Ginny and a life of quiet desperation while Malfoy gets to enjoy his version of the good life. What a completely rotten book.
angel15623 chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
good one
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Satisfying story.

Thank you.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
The bashing is great and the story is mostly good.

Of course, trashing the the end of HP7 is like criticizing politicians: Neither a difficult nor undeserving target. ;-)

Luna's curses neatly sidestep the objection about Hermione weakly accepting "pure blood law".

Luna is still OOC, however, but in a nice way.
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
A bit over-the-top but you made some good points. Like Harry's having a major case of the guilts/depression after the final battle. And his not knowing what love, or comfort, was really like, so (a) misinterpreted his lust for Ginny, and (b) didn't know how to act with Hermione. Harsh ending though! :-(
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 9/22/2008