Reviews for Paybacks are a Witch
Slytherin66 chapter 2 . 10/15/2010
A good but sad Chapter but I am glad there were more details.

Hermione would only be happy when dead if she became a Weasley.

I very much liked Ron's fate without Harry and Hermione there to help him he would have died sooner or later due to his temper and mouth. If the public ever found out about Ron running away during the Horcrux hunt he would have been punished or killed JK should have had that happen a good twist and a lesson in loyalty.

Ginny was the perfect Weasley selfish and full of pride and a true pure blood, love is nothing wealth, power and short term peasure were everything she would have made a good Death Eater.

I am very pleased that Harry and Luna are happy and the Hallows were too powerful and important to be thrown away.
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
Great chapter a great insight into the characters and a way better version to the end of book 7. I do love Harry/Luna as a couple they are much alike and I think Hermione would just overpower or boss Harry aound were they married she goes off to fight a cause using Harry and his name and all he wants is to be left in peace. That being said anyone is better than Harry/Ginny

Ron and Draco are much alike.

Harry got a hard time in the books for his lack of social skills, understanding of feelings and his anger but you had a very good point there was nobody to teach him and I thought having a Dark Lord and the fate of so many to deal with and no real help would make anyone angry.

I always thought Harry would only be able to deal with all his problems and guilt is if he went to another country and got help and made a new life for himself away from the UK and everybody there.

Luna does seem very deep and very spiritual and that is why she would be such a good match for Harry who only way able to live day to day and focus on the now.

Loved the coral charm ideal for dealing with Weasleys. JK really did make a mess of book 7.
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
This was a very thought & written story..as I am big Luna/Harry fan..I'll add this to my favs & Haruna community.

Well done.

Scabbers1957 chapter 2 . 6/12/2010
Much as I don't usually read Angst stories..too depressing...this was well thought out & written.

I'm a bit Luna/Harry fan & this story is so like they would be in R/L.

I'll add this to my favs.

slashslut chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
payback fics are just the best! ginnny got off relatively easy though; grrrr 'cause i hate her *evil smirk*
MaxRide05 chapter 2 . 3/17/2010
Now THIS is definitely how the series should have ended... except for maybe Hermione killing herself but at least she has some peace now :D
Darthme1011 chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
cool
Lord Sia chapter 2 . 3/6/2009
Dark, a bit angsty, but I like it that way. To bad about Mione, but she did fail pretty hard. Then again, a lot of the blame falls on Dumbles...

Great fic.
MrRobertsIIIhotmail.com chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Sheesh..hate Ron much? Anyway it was amusing to see Hermione get turned into a Mrs. Weasley only without the loving spouse.
Wolfric chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
Good story. Thanks for writing. W.
hemotem chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
An interesting read I like what you did with both chapters and everyone got what they deserved well except Hermione but then again she did chose Ron ))

I thank you again for a good read and look forward to more of your work.

Hemotem
wizmage chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Well, the Ron Malfoy concept was pretty apt. If you stop and think about it, Ron was the Grifindor version of Malfoy. She should have gone back and checked her own work, but i guess once she made a couple million she thought: What the hell i could publish my grocery list and these people would buy it. Sometimes i wonder how much of the Harry Potter story is hers.
wizmage chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Great story so far. By the way, what happened to Ginny did she die of AIDs or something. A crap load of sex is just not as safe as it use to be.
Lientjuhh chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
good story... I like it... Well done... :)
bertovia chapter 2 . 12/4/2008
Normally I am a die hard Harmonian, so this story made me a little sad, but I still enjoyed the idea of Karmic justice you employed. I also like how you made Harry more realistic by having him suffering from emotional crisis at the end of the war. Too many stories turn Harry into some sort of Superman, and lets face it, he's went through a lot for someone his age, he should be a little messed up. Keep up the good work.
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »