Reviews for Paybacks are a Witch
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
Satisfying story.

Thank you.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
The bashing is great and the story is mostly good.

Of course, trashing the the end of HP7 is like criticizing politicians: Neither a difficult nor undeserving target. ;-)

Luna's curses neatly sidestep the objection about Hermione weakly accepting "pure blood law".

Luna is still OOC, however, but in a nice way.
madbrad chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
A bit over-the-top but you made some good points. Like Harry's having a major case of the guilts/depression after the final battle. And his not knowing what love, or comfort, was really like, so (a) misinterpreted his lust for Ginny, and (b) didn't know how to act with Hermione. Harsh ending though! :-(
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 9/22/2008
Excellent!
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
I didn't catch much angst, it made me laugh.
Maxmilian chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
Nice one too.

More angsty than the rewritten version.

Good job.
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 9/6/2008
I just read the original version of chapter one and now I found this. So calling Hermione with the stone saved her from Hell for killing herself and her baby? It's good to be the king, I guess. I'm shocked they let Molly have the other kids but I also doubt anyone else wanted them. If she couldnt raise Ron right(plus Percy Fred and George werent necesarilly winners either) why let her have his kids, thats insanity, doing the same thing over and expecting a different result.
luckykas chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
your one shots are really good. i usually dont care much fir them but in case of your fic, they feel complete and stories actually have decent substance in them. they are very well written... hope you get time and inspiration for many more.
Alorkin chapter 2 . 8/11/2008
A well-done second page. You've cleared up a number of questions I had.

It looks like Ginny is as selfish and shallow as Ron is. Her only concern for Harry is in how it affects her, ad if she has to rely on drugs to get what she wants, well ten why not?

Ron is still a selfish, jealous, domineering bastard. Perhaps a good bit of revenge would be to send that stupid book to Molly with chapter ten bookmarked. I'm absolutely certain she would not appreciate what's in it.

While the wizarding world is still dominated by the pureblood bigots, Hermione would have had no recourse whatsoever. While I disagree with her suicide,I can understand she just felt she had nothing left. That her child died with her is her crime, not the suicide itself. Her older children would be old enough to know of her suicide, and I'm certain Ron would both vilify her for doing so, and capitalize on 'his tragic loss'. (hey! it worked before!)

I'm certain Harry and Luna would help with the children. Ten young'uns is a heavy load, even for Molly who would be in her seventies.

As I said before, A wonderful story.

Alorkin
Ryncor chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
I agree that ron and malfoy are very similar. I also agree that harry's jealousy was out of character. I mean in the books there was more background for Harry to like Cho than there was for Harry to like Ginny. Harry didn't get jealous of Cedric for being with Cho. He was a little disheartened and spent the ball watching her and wishing he was dancing with her, but he never felt jealousy to the extent of wanting to hurt cedric. He and cedric got along rather well actually. As the only comparison to go on in regards to love life and romantic stuff, his jealousy of dean was very unusual.
Jessie Bishop chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
wow that was interesting.
Flyguy25 chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Well... a bit sad. However very well writen and I do enjoy Ron bashing so all and all great fic.
Bobmin356 chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
You are too good of an author to screw up and use aloud for allowed. Mistakes like this are jarring.

As to the story itself, the only missing piece was any sort of serious retribution against ginny. Hermione offed herself and ron lost his kids. Ginny? Hello? Shouldn't she be punished too in some especially nasty way?
jabarber69 chapter 2 . 7/27/2008
you know the oneshot was actually good enough, but I still will thank you for this...as usual it was well thought out and well done. too bad about mione, oh well they do have eternity to spend together! also a fitting end for ron would be to become the fudgepacker for his muggleborn cellmate, hopefully he died from to much fudgepacking without the necessarry grease. ew~
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »