Reviews for Holding onto Forever
Imanginary-Moon chapter 10 . 4/29/2013
your an amazing author! Ive read one of your other dn nearxmatt stories; but this just made me cry my eyes out!
Jammy chapter 9 . 4/5/2013
Yes... Poor,poor near... *sighs* I fail to understand on why you wrote that... You could've atleast warn from the start. The melloxmatt I mean..
Nephane Denella chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
;; so sad... so romaantic...so depressing... *onto the sequal...*
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2011
.../sob

;w;
MostlyxShortxStories chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
Oh my. It was so beautiful. It had me laughing and crying. This was very well written. I absolutely love it. It all flowed together beautifully, and I hope Near got to see Matt in the afterlife. Great job :).
n e e n u h h chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
oh! thats so sad! as soon as you made thim happy! wow! 3 years of thim being apart? i know that i couldnt do that. im sadden by whats going to happen in the next chappter! i can feel my slef start to cry! poor near! and then nears gose and kills himself! gahhh! (tear) but at least they do get to be happy together though. (cant having you fans hating you for killing thim both off) well, i cant begen to say how happy i am that you write these wonderfull flics for my most loved yaoi pare. (now herry up and finesh dark room!)
n e e n u h h chapter 6 . 8/3/2010
awww! i love this! (and although im re-re-reading it, i seamd to have not reviewd this chapter? O.o) well i loved how near definded matt. that was nice of him. although i like the hole "soul baring" thing was kinnda... odd. i think somere matt sould have made a comment to near befor he talk near his like story you know. when that kappends to me, i just feel like there trying to get attenton/pitty. i dont know.

but all and all, it was a wonderfull chapter! and i cant begen to tell you how much i love this story, or your othere flics!
Valvatorez chapter 2 . 6/26/2010
Oh my god...

Near Knows Fear.
callalily1617 chapter 10 . 5/28/2010
..its kinda sad.. but.. i loved this fanfic completely.. i read it till almost 5am.. i loved it.. though the fact that near committed suicide was.. uhm... painful.. i really liked this fanfic.. everything was greatly written.. there was only one typo.. you wrote matt instead of mello in..chapter 3 i think.. when near talked to mello about him hitting matt.. everything seemed planned out and the grammar was perfect.. i loved every bit of it.. thank you for writing this.. :D
BeyondBirthdayYaoiFan chapter 10 . 5/10/2010
That was the best story I gave read so far. I am now sniffing and holding back tears. Such a sad ending. Greath work
VioletIsInPain chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
oh yeah! ive only read this first chapter but i hope its smut with structure!thoses are the best!1 if not im sorry for any offence ive caused!

thank you have a nice day!
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Danggit, why is it that I'm reading all the sad stories today. The ending had me smiling yet crying. Happy yet sad. Great story. :')
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Well I forgot to put this in my last review and it wouldn't let me re-review the same chapter so I came back to the beginning, xD.

Who knew Near would be the type to listen to Nada Surf? Well, maybe, but not Matt, very interesting choice, personally I don't like the song, just because it's slow, but the meaning is alright I guess xD

Stupid FanFiction, wouldn't let me re-review

Oh and I started reading your next story, I'd like to know where you get your inspiration from? This first story was normal enough, but the second was like Sci-Fi almost. I was just wondering ya know.

Gah, I wrote alot, xD

PS If any other reviewers read this, read the next story too, it's like totally kick-ass awesome
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
Damn you,

What possessed you to write such a sad story?

I'm crying and I blame on you!

Okay, well I was kidding but I did actually cry and just thought it's be right to wrote you a review on how good that story was.

-favorites-

But, with all honesty I did cry and it was awesome until the death part ya know? But isn't that always the worst? When someone dies?
n e e n u h h chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
oh gasp! you did kill him! here i, was hoping that he wasnt going to die and near and matt would be one happy couple! oh why? it was so sad! i almost started to cry, and when he started to cut him slef, i had so many thoughts in my mind that i couldnt make them clear!

thank you so much for taking you time and writing this! i really liked it. i look forwerd(not sure i speeled that right) to re-reading this, and i cant what to read the next one. i only hope that near will be able,some how, to be with matt.