Reviews for The Strong, Silent Type
love this!
mkoepp63026 chapter 1 . 4/5
Other than Keller had to have recovered almost instantly from almost being turned into a hive ship to being back on duty this was good. Good point about no Ronon whump, but remember he is a total badass, lol and doesn't get hurt as badly as Sheppard.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
That was very enjoyable!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
Short sweet good!
BlondieChemGirl chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
This is your first - not bad. You have got the characters down cold. I don't have time for much more tonight, but I have really enjoyed your fanfic. After my chem final tomorrow I will have a month of "free reading". I can't wait. Thanks, BlondieCG
Sweet Cocoa chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
good story and all were in Character! loved it!
rhaddict chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
That was soo good and in character and hilarious. Loved Jen's comment- “Almost turned into a Wraith Hive ship, had an alien presence try to take over my brain,” she shrugged, “how is he scary after that?” Hahaha! Very good.
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I've just found this in the Tags community section and thoroughly enjoyed it. I haven't seen season 5 yet, living in the UK and not having Sky and I have to depend on DVDs, so am anxiously awaiting their availability and in the meantime soaking up the fanfiction. Well done for your first SGA story. I'm currently in the same position, having started posting mine a few days ago.

Kitty
Fishy Rainboots chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
great job! I love it. Excellently written and very entertaining!
insertwickedpennamehere chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
oh, that was really good. great job on this!
cflat chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Ha ha! Funny scene! I liked how Ronon gave into Keller's threat. I do feel sorry for the nurses when Sheppard and Ronon are patients in the infirmary.