Reviews for Scenes from a Firefly
charmony chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
I loved these five little scenes. Well written all of them, and the way you wrote this last one just really touched me tremendously. Wonderful job!
charmony chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I giggled all three times reading this and to date, it is right at the top of my favourite little pieces to read. Just gorgeously funny...loved it!
Whyt Wulf chapter 5 . 3/21/2009
You are two very talented authors. I can't wait to start "Four of a Kind." I'm impressed especially with the feeling you put into the last chapter, and also the lives you've breathed into the unique characters you two have created. They fit right into Joss's pre-made world, and I think he'd be proud.

Bravo!
librarywitch chapter 5 . 8/15/2008
Wow , these were awesome! Well done. I am looking forward to checking out the rest of your stories.
azarathangel chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
WONDERFUL! it says complete, but i hope there will be more in this little collection. i love one-shot series's, they're so great. -ash
MAndrews chapter 5 . 7/26/2008
I'm so glad to see these characters again! I'm definitely looking forward to the next story. Two good authors working together is always exciting.
Boombaye chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
That was...so beautiful ! *bawls*

More ?
jane0904 chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
More problems with the other site, so here I am again! This is brilliant, and if I could score it I would give it a ten. Two captains, each with different experiences, but a shared understanding of their crews. And the description of Mal talking through the night, showing his love for his lost comrades ... well, that had my own eyes misting over.
Serenity Hope chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
So sad and touching. Loved it.
Boombaye chapter 4 . 7/24/2008
Who the hell is Pierre ?

I won't read the entire Hit of Miss series to find out.

Remember what happened last time I tried to find a single thing in an entire storyline ?

It weren't pretty.

About the fact that I dare miss a chapter, I want you to know that though punishable by death for violating your writings as such, I was busy leading Able Company through Europe and they didn't have internet back in WWII.

So...Who is Pierre ?
Boombaye chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Speaking of Badger...what if he made a pass at River while the entire crew was around ?

Short stumpy cockney guy.

Lots of guys and gals with guns.

Psychic.

Hilarity ensues.
jane0904 chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
Having difficulties getting into F so decided to comment here! This seems like part of a much longer tale ... will there be more to come with Easy Mercury and Badger? I feel like I want to know more of Mercury's background (why do I want to call him Freddie?) and if he has more than just a superficial relationship with Badger? An unknown son, perhaps? No, that would be too fanciful. But more, please.
bladefax chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
All ways wanted a little more background on Badger...good job. Keep it up.
Katesfriend chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
Nice job with this vignette. Loved the line "would rather be an honest crook than a crooked soldier". Very nice little glimpses into everyday life in the black.
Boombaye chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
More action needed 'o.O

You wrote this entire thing beforehand and now you're just posting it once per day, aren't you ?

You left us here for a week without anything and now you just pile it all over the place again !