Reviews for An Offer She Couldn't Refuse
K chapter 7 . 1/29
Please please update this and your other stories! I have been re-reading them all and keep hoping for updates! They are so well written! I would love for you to update them!
Please continue
MargaritaS chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
i love finn, im really wishing you had got to logan finding out about shira, i hope you continue
I'm chapter 7 . 10/27/2016
Come on! Please update! It's been six years. Finish. You started them all, now finish.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
I don't know why I torrtured myself by reading this, and ive given up hope they to finish or update your stories...but great story. Well written. Wish it would be finished.
Guest chapter 7 . 11/27/2015
OMG such a cliffhanger! Update pleaseee! :)
acemac-rogan chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Plot twist: voldemort is actually logans dad. Mitchum diesbt really exist.
ImTheNana chapter 7 . 2/4/2015
You need to update this! I want to see Shira and Mitchum get their comeuppance :)
djformerder chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I want a happy end either. Pretty please
Aurore chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
OMG I love that ! I want you come back this story pleaaaase ! I want a happpy end !
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
update asap!
Forgottobealover chapter 7 . 12/23/2011
THIS IS AMAZING.

I wish you would continue it D.
Julie Sue chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
ahhhhhhhhh and thats where it ended :0( what happens? please update soon please oh please!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh when will someone find out! and if Vanessa and Rory were friends then wouldnt she know about Logan? and why woudls he do that in front of rory PLUS she was out celebrating her engagmeent...seriously? UGH some people urk me LOL
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
cute filler chapter but I am dyin to know what is going to happen here! eeeekkkk