Reviews for An Offer She Couldn't Refuse
acemac-rogan chapter 3 . 4/28
Plot twist: voldemort is actually logans dad. Mitchum diesbt really exist.
ImTheNana chapter 7 . 2/4
You need to update this! I want to see Shira and Mitchum get their comeuppance :)
djformerder chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
I want a happy end either. Pretty please
Aurore chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
OMG I love that ! I want you come back this story pleaaaase ! I want a happpy end !
Guest chapter 7 . 7/5/2012
update asap!
Forgottobealover chapter 7 . 12/23/2011

I wish you would continue it D.
Julie Sue chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
ahhhhhhhhh and thats where it ended :0( what happens? please update soon please oh please!
Julie Sue chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
ahhhhhhhhhh when will someone find out! and if Vanessa and Rory were friends then wouldnt she know about Logan? and why woudls he do that in front of rory PLUS she was out celebrating her engagmeent...seriously? UGH some people urk me LOL
Julie Sue chapter 5 . 10/13/2011
cute filler chapter but I am dyin to know what is going to happen here! eeeekkkk
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 10/13/2011
ohhhhhhh wow...shira needs to get over herself...rory didnt go dance with logan..he came to her soo get over yourself! cant wait to see what happens but I am sure I will be left in the dark!
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
what an interesting change of events! wow could she be with child? ohh wow and will LOgan ever find out about his parents did...
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 10/12/2011
holy shit balls! must keep reading!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
what a flipping wench...i wish that rory had videoed the convo so Logan coudl hear it! i hate her! BUT its a great start for this story! cant wait ofr more!
k chapter 7 . 3/25/2011
When r u going to update this one and all your other stories? I love your stories and hope you update soon!
carebearkara chapter 7 . 3/8/2011
I really hope that this eventually ends with Rory and Logan together and happy because that's the way it should be. Great fic though.