Reviews for Fortress
BADADAHDUMDEEDEEDAHDEEDAHDADUM chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
LOVE IT!
kether bliss chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
this was hilarious! kakashi was so comical! lol- literally!

good job
TillyMe chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
haha-cute:)
Janneia chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
...Don't get me wrong, I rather liked your story but is it odd for me to find Kakashi's trials more amusing than Sasuke's? x3
hypheniated chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
poor, poor Kakashi. :)

at least Naruto roused up Sasuke. XD
xSuus chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I realy love Naruto in your story!

Great job writing! It was funny, cute and fun to read!
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Love the ending. The line Naruto says (“None…none of my business? I watched her curl her hair for you, perfecting every strand. I ate hairspray because she doesn’t know how to aim correctly! So when you don’t meet her expectations, I hear about it all night. I hear her sulking and bitching and everything in-between. So yeah, I do think it’s my business.”)really makes him sound more mature. I like Kakashi's part throughout the story and the ending. Great job!
TigerLilyette chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
l0l

the ending is S0 funny xD
haliz chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
oh god i love this one shot

its so good i really love it

and i just have to add it to my favorites

cuz its not ussual that i love just love a comedy sasusaku story but this one just has everything
sasusaku779 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
ah! brilliantly written! amusing! hilarious! entertainging! do i need to say more?
the blanket chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
AHAHAHAHHAA.

Oh God. First off, I love the scene. Second, I love Sasuke's total ignorance. Third, Naruto. Oh, Naruto. So freaking amazing.

I really love this - if you couldn't get that from the incoherent babble that made up most of my review. X)
candyluver chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Lol. Love the ending. Man. Who knew Sasuke was such an idiot? Well I love the fic.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Haha, reading Naruto tell Sasuke all those things made me laugh.
Crimson Marionette chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Cute story! You write really great one-shots. The ending was really good and funny!
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
ASFGHJKL;

I'm sorry I didn't get to this sooner - I've barely been online.

But it was PERFECT. Funny and sweet and kinda sad and full of banter. Sakura's absence was, I dunno, a really nice touch, and Kakashi made my life, oh my God. AND THE END. I cracked up. It was all things right with the world.

This is why you should write more. D