Reviews for Judgement's Dawn
thelifeeater chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
Wow... this was amazing.
Luke777 chapter 17 . 11/12/2013
After the epic "I love you too" I was quite motivated to read another story from you. And I really wasn't disappointed. Although I would have preferred a happy ending. Like John and Cameron celebrating their victory over Cromartie, making it out to each other… and also kicking Ryan's ass for having swapped their ammunition. But well, you did it like Fox in both seasons: ending it all with a bang, and leaving it for the respective sequel to pick up the shatter. With the difference that your story IS continued, so I'm looking forward to Century now.
biaslord chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
i absolutely loved this story. thank you!
rnbm chapter 17 . 1/22/2012
This is the second time I've read this story. Enjoyed it as much as the first. Not sure why I didn't put a review in. Must have put it in Century reviews.
xtp11 chapter 17 . 8/29/2011
Good story, but a couple points:

Noone ever seemed to aim for the eyes on Cromartie or other Terminators. And John's men would have checked their ammo for thermite bullets, especially waiting for 2 days. But only a few parts like that I found unbelievable.

It's good to read a story that doesn't just give us incedents along the TV episodes; I like to read follow-ons to the plot presented by the story so far.
dude01 chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
its the second time i'm reading it. and still i find it simply awesome.

if it was a tv show i believe it woulda been better than the original tscc
JustJoe chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
Intense! Awesome story with well developed characters. This really captures the viewpoints of John's "army" after JD.
Bucky1 chapter 17 . 8/8/2010
Greetings, i have just spent the last 2 days reading this fan fiction from start to finish (nothing to do been sick). I'm very glad i did. I've only just recently seen TSCC on DVD, it didn't get much air time in Australia and i was disappointed to learn no more were being made. This is the first TSCC fic i have read and it is by far one of the best fan fiction I've read out of any genre/series.

Your writing style is very fluent, your action scenes are well written, not to drawn out but also not to short, most if not all is described in great detail, right down to the ammo. Wondering if you are or have been part of the Military at some stage, or if your just a military fan boy, don't worry your not the only one guilty of that.

There were a few things that did irritate a bit about your writing style mainly and foremost was John and Cameron constantly saying each others name in mundane conversation. It seemed to stop as the chapters moved on so it doesn't bother me anymore. The only bothered me cause people don't really do that in conversation, maybe say a name once to get their attention but not repeat it at the end of every sentence.

The characters were as IC as much as possible considering their circumstances maybe a little bit too much on the Jameron but then again i do like a good romance.

Well sorry for the long review, i am reviewing the story as a whole rather then a small one for each chapter after the fact. You had me glued to the story for a whole 2 days not wanting to do anything else until i finished reading it, that is something. I have a very short attention span. I am a writer here on myself and even though i havnt written anything in years you have inspired me to think about coming back, this time not in the Evangelion Anime section but in the TSCC. Always liked the Terminator Future Universe so might take a crack at it. So thank you for an enjoyable and inspiring read. Best of luck with your future endeavors, i will be starting on Century after my dinner, i hope it is just as good as this, if not better.
darkfinder chapter 17 . 6/29/2010
man how is going to get out this one .
darkfinder chapter 16 . 6/29/2010
he seems so weak when it come to cameron . with every one else seems so tuff .
darkfinder chapter 15 . 6/29/2010
can't believe the only person not self observe is cameron .
darkfinder chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
so hard to believe he get man at cameron so easy .
darkfinder chapter 13 . 6/29/2010
so sad for cameron . wait till other show up .
darkfinder chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
you just got to wonder where skynet is at and how much force he has .
darkfinder chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
i would thought he warn them to start using dogs for what was coming .