Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Apfane Chan chapter 20 . 10/10/2013
it's been more than 11 months and still no chapter 22! please your story is great and you just finished by opening on a new part with the decision of the twins and the grouping of the families, you can't live us hanging like that ! Meanie!
Sparkles chapter 20 . 10/9/2013
If you ever get to year four please do not kill Cedric. Great story by the way.
SnarrySlave chapter 20 . 10/4/2013
Love it hope u updat soon
FierySeraphine chapter 20 . 9/13/2013
update! please!
newmoon26 chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
Love the story. I've read several other stories with the same plot, but I like that the twins are actually best friends not using each other or being jealous. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully it's not abandon.
TheMidnightwolf15 chapter 5 . 9/6/2013
you see, this is why I don't understand J.K Rowling at all. she purposely gave Hufflepuffs a bad reputation as being the house of the left-overs and losers. but then you have really nice people like Cedric and Hannah and Susan. Hufflepuff is probably my favourite house. only cause you don't have gits like Malfoy and Wormtail there. it would've made so much sense to put Harry in Hufflepuff. Also, I think Remus should've been in Hufflepuff as well - he's too loyal and hardworking to be in Gryffindor. J.K really messed up with some of the main characters Sorting.
Gracealma chapter 20 . 9/5/2013
I like your story; and that Harry has a lot of feelings for the sentient creatures of the forrest. He seems to be truly magical. I sure hope you can update your story.
jackson.taylor.31 chapter 20 . 9/4/2013
This story is amazing! I hope another chapter comes soon.
HitomiFeito chapter 20 . 8/31/2013
Do you know how sweet this is? SO FUCKING SWEET! That's how sweet it is! I've never EVER read a Harry Potter with a twin who's good EVER in my time at fanfiction! So sweetheart you are a MIRACLE WORKER! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 8/17/2013
If harry ends up dating anyone female or anyone at all I think that I might die...seriously. If I read something like that, each word will pierce my heart until I can't take it anymore and just lay back and accept my fate with death. XP O . (my rotten soul leaving me)
Jasperblaze chapter 20 . 8/15/2013
Hey, I hope this story get finished soon so interesting to read I love how James and Lily are also being used by Dumbledore. Please Continue
obsessivereader95 chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
okay, i don't usually leave reviews halfway through a reading, but i just needed to comment on the only thing that's bothering me. you're using the wrong homonym for "forth." "forth" is used in a sort of directions scenario, like "come forth" or "go forth." it's like saying forward, only it sounds cooler. "fourth" is the one you're looking for. i find it's easier to tell the difference if you notice that "four" is spelled out in "fourth," so that's what you'd use when saying, "the fourth floor." hopefully that helps... absolutely adore the story so far! i'll leave more glowing remarks for when i've actually read the whole thing...
moonfeather58 chapter 5 . 8/3/2013
Cedric is sweet in this story as are the rest of the first year puffs. This is the first story I've seen of Harry being a badger. It's good so far though I hate Jame and Lily for abandoning Harry and neglecting him.
Arceliaaaa chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
Interesting... :)
Arceliaaaa chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
First: Best friends
Second: Anyone but Hufflepuff
Third: Same as Harry
Fourth: Friends: Hermione Granger, Draco Malfoy, Neville Longbottom, Hannah Abbott, Daphne Greengrass, Susan Bones, Astoria Greengrass, Fred and George Weasley. Romantic Interests: Ginny

-DA PINGUINO

(Spanish version of 'The Penguin')
1,512 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »