Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
ladilyn chapter 19 . 4/10/2014
I'm not an idea person so I cannot help you there. Perhaps though, knowing there are still people reading this story will help the creative juices? You said in the A/N in Chapter 20 that it shouldn't take another 11 months to write Chapter 21 and here we are going on close to 18 months since an update. So, you were both right (it's more than 11 months) and wrong (because it has taken longer than 11 months) to update. I really like this story so I hope you will update and it doesn't go into the abandoned category. BTW, congrats on publishing your book.
Remus's Boggart chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
I'm confused for the past 3 chapters you've been calling Professor McGonagall Headmistress, but isn't Dumbledore the head master.
Should it be Deputy for McGonagall?
Other than that Great Story.
Haruchan-chan chapter 20 . 3/28/2014
Please update soon?
kpdoney1 chapter 20 . 3/20/2014
This story is so great...Please don't stop it completely :(
Gryffindor4Life chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
I loved it! MORE!
ladilyn chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
You're right. It isn't 11 months since your last update, it appears to be 16 months at this point. I sincerely hope you have not abandoned this story as I am finding it fascinating. You write very well and the backstory is very good. I am setting it to follow and hope I read another chapter soon.
Dragonscorch chapter 20 . 2/14/2014
Is there going to be another chapter anytime soon? I really want to see how this turns out!
hpwbwlyayzies chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
This was an amazing fanfic...please update soon. :-)
Pikachu79 chapter 20 . 1/3/2014
This is such a great story and I can't wait to read more!
Magpie bullen chapter 18 . 12/11/2013
YOU KILLED HER SHE WAS MY FAVOURITE
silence01 chapter 20 . 12/5/2013
can u please hurry up and write some more of this story it is really good and interesting and well-written and i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
SiriusHadesWinchester chapter 20 . 12/3/2013
I love this story.
I always felt kind of half hearted about the other WBWL stories because i hated hating the other sibling but in this one their relationship is just perfect

AMAZING WORK
please update
CuriousGuest chapter 19 . 12/2/2013
Why would Hayden target muggleborns where his mother is one? The stupidity of people is astounding.
CuriousGuest chapter 18 . 12/2/2013
WHY?! Why did you have to kill Jade? Why create a character who is a support for Harry only to kill her?! Take Norris instead. No one likes her anyway. Taking Jade was just cruel.. Harry suffered enough in this story without that. I love the idea behind the story and most of it is great too, but what you did with Jade... -.-
Laesk chapter 20 . 11/29/2013
more please, this is interesting. I would love to read more. thank you for sharing this with us all
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »