Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
QLGingerBlade chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
Holy hippogriph shit this is amazing!
You have great writing, you write out the twins' parts perfectly, and with all the drama happening you just leave me on the edge of my seat!
Just, wow.
I hope you update soon, but don't overexert yourself!
Good luck!
Aoi Sendo chapter 9 . 4/27/2013
I almost cried at the Unicorn part, I love Unicorns and have read lots about them. they're naturally skittish around humans, so to "hear" them accept even adopt Harry into their ranks was wonderful. this is one of the best stories I've read.
MADStar529 chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
Love the story! One of the better twin rewrites! Miss Cedric. Can't wait to find out what happens next! UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Next chapter am tryin 2 wait patiently need chapter 21 soooooom
Guest chapter 20 . 4/16/2013
Hmmmm good book how longs it been since u have posted?
MISS CLONE chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
I never believe in love spells until i experience Inelospelltemple, and after she cast a love spell for me, my boyfriend called me to apologize for the pain that he has caused me and till today we are living a happy family, and she brought joy to my relationship. once again thanks to Inelospellcaster for the wonderful works that she has done for if you are experiencing any problem with your partner, i will advise that you contact inelospellcaster and i assure you that she will help you. Email:
or meet me in skype, ogaga .odanga2
am clone
Forestfirekid chapter 20 . 4/14/2013
update soon !
golden wonderland chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Please update another chapter. I check every if you have and this is my favourite fanfiction ever.
Bookworm123246 chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
i just loved that it was amazing!
i really enjoyed your story and i wish to tell you that you are an born writer!
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
This is one of those stories where the most recent chapter justs pops up ou t of nowhere and you want to have watery eyes waiting for the next chapter to arrive.
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 19 . 4/8/2013
Oh no You heat its the sound of things hitting a very large powerful fan
amiee.conklin.5 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
for harry to punch Dumbledore's at some point because he so needs it also for snap to visit his aunt and uncle and turn them into frogs for few days , plus his parent need to learn math two them and one headmaster means they win no matter if was there teacher ..
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
does hrry get petrified or maybe hayden does...
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
I enjoye Percy(oh god im suprise how few PJatOXHP crossover joke about the confusion of having two percys ruuning around god or gods help me if they threw an evil clone in for the grins ang giggles for Mark of Athena)
He-who-runs-into-walls chapter 9 . 4/8/2013
You Are a master of cute now all we "need" is cats up to our ears and long haired bonde muscular heroic centaurs (how thats "cute" i will never understand oh and heart shapes in every scene) -gag- but really every chapter has ahd aww CEUTE (emphasized cute) moments
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »