Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
theonewhosanon chapter 4 . 5/22
Yes! Hufflepuff! Yes!
Angelcataanna chapter 20 . 5/12
Love this story can't wait for more
hrosiemurray chapter 4 . 5/12
Well so far I love the story about I think Harry should not have been put in...hufflepuff
You were right; I haven't seen anything like this before, but rest assured. I love it!
Slytherin Queen chapter 20 . 5/4
I don't want to be mean or anything but you said in the Author's Notes that it would take about 11 months to update the next chapter but its 3 years and 11 months! To add onto that, it isn't abandoned or up for adoption, being rewritten, or anything like that. I really hope you get this messenge because is one of my favorite stories.
Mashrose chapter 20 . 4/27
I really like your story and I can't wait for an update, but don't feel pressured. I have not updated my stories in about a year and I feel really bad, but life has caught up to this year. I started high school, got 2 new siblings and moved halfway across the country.
Goat cheese face chapter 13 . 4/23
Cool
Zisette-Lynn chapter 20 . 4/15
Please update! Pretty please?
RulerOfTheHellhounds chapter 20 . 4/8
Please update! I really love this story and don't want u to abandon it...u r a great writer! Please update! :-) :-) :-)
God is Gracious chapter 20 . 3/24
It didn't take eleven months. It's taken nearly three and a half years and counting *sniffle* Please continue if you're still on FFN (I haven't checked your author page yet so I don't know if you're still here). This is one of the better 'Harry-has-a-twin' stories I've found.
cedric cedric cedric cedric cedric cedric
potter4eva121212 chapter 3 . 3/20
hayden slytherin harry hufflepuff and sirius/remus slash
fireeye chapter 20 . 3/15
can not wait for more
Where are you? I love this story so much, please please please continue it.
Retrobution chapter 20 . 3/7
This is a seriously amazing story you've written. I love your writing style and how all the chapters flow smoothly; and the fact that there is so much content with each chapter is a feat within itself! Every chapter is just awesomely written, and personally, I don't think you've written any bad ones. Keep on writing! Though I understand that there are other priorities than writing :)
1,516 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »