Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Love it. Very cool.
csheila chapter 20 . 11/20/2014
Good job
ehscj9 chapter 20 . 11/9/2014
When the next chapter going to be added
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 20 . 11/1/2014
i really love this story...the plot is really interesting and well-thought just like the relatioships between the characters...i particularly love the relationship between harry and hayden,harry and cendric and harry and the diggorys as well as the relationship between harry and remus...i really want to know what happens next so please continue this story and update soon...
thegirlthatlived129 chapter 20 . 10/13/2014
I love you story I hope you update even though it has been 2 years but you never know! Could you please put a little bit a romance many between Hanna and harry, in future chapters! I hope you update soon!
:) :) ;)
P-Webes chapter 20 . 10/12/2014
Awesome story! I love it, I haven't read any stories where the potters hated abandoning their son. And btw I'm not trying to be rude or anything but it's been longer then 11 months since you last updated and I really want to see this story complete!
yozza chapter 20 . 9/25/2014
This story's great. Hope you haven't abandoned it, because I really hate it when a good story gets dropped. Please continue and update soon.
Pantsypants95 chapter 15 . 9/24/2014
Lol why is how to play flute
A Susan's gift to harry
So funny?
DoublePaws chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
I love this story. But I really fell the rest of the three badgers and the rest of the golden trio should know about Hayden and Harry. But I really love this story and your an amazing writer. Can't wait for the next chapter.
johnapple chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
What a wonderful story - to bad it seems to be abanded. I love it, I hope you update.
demelzapenn chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
I miss this story. Please update faster. Please
Madkatt chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
Please Please Please write more of this fic, it's such a great fic
mandamichelle chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
When Harry starts to date,he should date Percy,Fred or George!:)just saying:))
Madkatt chapter 5 . 7/18/2014