Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
missemokitty20 chapter 20 . 7/19
Awww cute
wildtaetae chapter 5 . 7/15
So far this is my favorite chapter. I would just like to thank you for writing a fanfiction that I never could even dream of writing and I'm sure any people who are hating on you feel the same way even if they won't admit it. My uncle always says if you don't have a certain amount of haters then you're doing something wrong.

P.S- He considers that number to be 3.(My Momma,My Granny,and My Paw love him though)
FotoDi chapter 20 . 7/13
Are the twins going to try to become animagus?

How is Dumbledore missing the clues about "Harry"?
Or, is he ...?
corbinskydragon1 chapter 20 . 7/4
Damn this is a really good story. I'm sad that there hasn't been any new chapters in the last 3 years. Most twin stories shows Harry's twin being a spoiled ass, but yours has a new take I haven't read before. It's refreshing to having the twins work together against the problems of the school and the fact that Harry's the younger one doesn't hurt the story either. Dumbledore's manipulation are cleverly deep seeded to the story that I can't wait read how he reacts to being basically set up plus to read about how he will try and talk his way out something like 'Dumbledore started "Harry my boy if I'd know it was you..." Harry cutting him off in the middle " You would have done it to Hayden right?! Not exactly helping yourself when you start spewing things like that as comfort for the rest f us. Especially after what you did to me and everyone in this room for your "Greater good" plans." ' That would be awesome. I noticed some possible future parings like Hannah or may be Susan although and I know you or some people may hate me for saying this but maybe Harry is scene in a different light by Ginny after her rescue she did say he was sweet and cute. Anyway it's a great story and no matter how long it takes I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the great read!
this is good...
KiwiSaladFace chapter 20 . 6/26
You were right! It didn't take you 11 months. It's taking longer... :( I really really like this so can you please update it? Or PM me a reason? Or something so I know that you know that you're amazing and you should continue.
Delta99 chapter 20 . 6/14
Gah! I had a very nice fluffy feeling in my chest and was about to go on to the next chapter only to see that there is no chapter. This is definitely going on my alerts
bellalib chapter 17 . 6/4
Please don't give up on this story... And please please please make Dumbledore pay more than Voldemort! The Bas****
Jellywhal chapter 20 . 6/4
UPDATE! This is honestly one of the best fanfics I have EVER read!
bellalib chapter 12 . 6/3
I just found this story a few hours ago. I LOVE IT! I hope you haven't given up on it. This is becoming one of my all time favorite stories. Thank you!
So damn cliched... poorly characterized characters and victimised Harry... why? Could you think of no other way to get the audiences attention other than having Harry habitually abused? This is just unimaginative writing, and I wish I didn't have to leave a review to let you know.
Let the Yaoi run wild chapter 18 . 5/19
Erm... No one mentions that Jade is dead?
percyjacksonfan135 chapter 20 . 5/18
Could you maybe explain why the unicorn adopted Harry? Also, can he speak to him?
LightningSkye14 chapter 1 . 5/15
I know it has been a long time since this was updated, but I want to review. This story, it was amazing! I loved every chapter, and I loved the connection between the brothers. I've read this fanfic several times and enjoyed it just as much as the first time. Awesome story! :)
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 20 . 5/14
please tell me this story isn't abandoned? I love it, its adorable! and its well written!
1,476 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »