Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Ecila of Wonderland chapter 20 . 12/15/2016
It's been more than 11 months. Update!
awefanfic chapter 20 . 11/26/2016
what would happen now?please update soon!loving it!
Kiochii chapter 20 . 11/25/2016
This story seriously needs to be Eneverated! (yes the puns I will be fireing off will be intentional lol)
I mean Serius-ly I love the dinamics between the twins and especially love Cedric being Harry's brother and I WILL BURN YOU IF YOU KILL HIM IN GOBLET OF FIRE! *breaths fire*
Its been four almost five years since this has been updated and is worthy of being finished! lol
I also cant wait for Midnight to be revealed as harries I just can imagin dumbledoofs face when he see what harry has~ I also feel that Faux even though a loyal phoenix is getting fed up with his bond mate and will go against him if absolutely needed.
SOMEONE NEEDS TO CUT THE OLD GOAT DOWN A FEW PEGS! While reading this I was kinda hoping that Malfoy wouldn't be evil but you win some you loose some (I have a major soft spot for the Malfoy family lol)
Personally I've always felt that dumblestiltskin was the reason behind tom using the horcruxes. Like hes the one who is accually persuing immortality and used Tom as a gunipig for the magic feeding the boys fears. But the HOrcruxes actually deteriated his mental state because of what is required thus turning him into a dark lord. (Like Dumbles is the real true dark lord) you know what they say The brighter the light the darker the shadows.
Magenvia chapter 20 . 11/16/2016
This is dead isn't it?
AWorld0f chapter 20 . 11/14/2016
I adore this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter. I am ignoring the fact that it's been four years. I really love the characters, I now hate Dumbledore, and fourth year (if there is one) will be the death of me. You are an amazing writer, and I desperately hope for an update.
Bianchi jura chapter 20 . 11/3/2016
any chance this story will be updated? I really enjoyed reading this.
MuffinOverLord8 chapter 20 . 10/10/2016
So good! Please update?
Jayjaypotter13 chapter 20 . 9/24/2016
You said no more than 11 months...it has been THREE YEARS! I started this story when I was in middle school..I read your last chapter when I was in 8th grade...I specifically remember my reaction to it being posted and reading it on my way to school that morning...now I'm in college rereading it for what seems to be the billionth time and you still haven't updated you really are tearing my heart apart
Unknown chapter 20 . 8/11/2016
I really like this story! I hope that you will be able to update it soon! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 8/10/2016
amazing story... one of the best I've ever read on this site. please keep updating
Jenny chapter 20 . 8/3/2016
Please continue! By the way I love this story!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/22/2016
please just hurry up with the next chapters
Guest chapter 15 . 7/20/2016
I am enjoying this story so much that I can't seem to put it down to have a break I am too hook on it
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2016
very good got me hooked on this story straight away
Guest chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
...it's been three years...THREE YEARS! YOU SAID NO LONGER THAN 11 MONTHS! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF CEDRIC IS ALIVE OR NOT? I'M FRIGGIN DYING!
please update,