Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Mermaid's Magic chapter 10 . 9/28/2015
You know if Cedric find out what Harry's doing/did he will probably glue himself to the younger male.
Arya chapter 20 . 9/23/2015
Your next chapter haven't updated for like 3 years. Is this story gonna be abondon or on hiatus?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2015
I'm sorry but I call BS on that law. It makes no sense since Hogwarts has been around for 1000 years there has to have been at least one teacher with a child.
EnchantedUnicorn chapter 20 . 8/17/2015
This is awesome I love the Hayden and Harry bond. Please continue!
Bob chapter 20 . 8/16/2015
Please update, I reeeeeeeaally love this story!
ColourPages chapter 20 . 8/8/2015
So sad that there are no more chapters :-(
Axkkx chapter 20 . 7/29/2015
┬┐Tu abandonaste la historia?
Anna chapter 20 . 7/22/2015
Awesome story! Love it! Normally I only read Severus Harry storrie (so thank you so much fo that cute scene,when Harry asked him about the defence lessons), but I got so hooked in this andhad to read this in one go! Please more!
OriksGaming chapter 14 . 7/22/2015
In case you decide to pick up the story again sometime, I'd like to suggest Hannah being paired with Harry. She and Harry are already friends, it's become fanon that she's very pretty, and she's really nice, and I think she and Harry would work well together. Just don't pair Harry with Ginny. It would ruin the story for me if you tried one of those, "it's true love, Harry and Ginny will find each other no matter the circumstances in fanon" excuses.
missemokitty20 chapter 20 . 7/19/2015
Awww cute
wildtaetae chapter 5 . 7/15/2015
So far this is my favorite chapter. I would just like to thank you for writing a fanfiction that I never could even dream of writing and I'm sure any people who are hating on you feel the same way even if they won't admit it. My uncle always says if you don't have a certain amount of haters then you're doing something wrong.

P.S- He considers that number to be 3.(My Momma,My Granny,and My Paw love him though)
FotoDi chapter 20 . 7/13/2015
Awesome!
Are the twins going to try to become animagus?

How is Dumbledore missing the clues about "Harry"?
Or, is he ...?
corbinskydragon1 chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
Damn this is a really good story. I'm sad that there hasn't been any new chapters in the last 3 years. Most twin stories shows Harry's twin being a spoiled ass, but yours has a new take I haven't read before. It's refreshing to having the twins work together against the problems of the school and the fact that Harry's the younger one doesn't hurt the story either. Dumbledore's manipulation are cleverly deep seeded to the story that I can't wait read how he reacts to being basically set up plus to read about how he will try and talk his way out something like 'Dumbledore started "Harry my boy if I'd know it was you..." Harry cutting him off in the middle " You would have done it to Hayden right?! Not exactly helping yourself when you start spewing things like that as comfort for the rest f us. Especially after what you did to me and everyone in this room for your "Greater good" plans." ' That would be awesome. I noticed some possible future parings like Hannah or may be Susan although and I know you or some people may hate me for saying this but maybe Harry is scene in a different light by Ginny after her rescue she did say he was sweet and cute. Anyway it's a great story and no matter how long it takes I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for the great read!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2015
this is good...
KiwiSaladFace chapter 20 . 6/26/2015
You were right! It didn't take you 11 months. It's taking longer... :( I really really like this so can you please update it? Or PM me a reason? Or something so I know that you know that you're amazing and you should continue.
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »