Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
DoublePaws chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
I love this story. But I really fell the rest of the three badgers and the rest of the golden trio should know about Hayden and Harry. But I really love this story and your an amazing writer. Can't wait for the next chapter.
johnapple chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
What a wonderful story - to bad it seems to be abanded. I love it, I hope you update.
demelzapenn chapter 20 . 8/11/2014
I miss this story. Please update faster. Please
Madkatt chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
Please Please Please write more of this fic, it's such a great fic
mandamichelle chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
When Harry starts to date,he should date Percy,Fred or George!:)just saying:))
Madkatt chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Please please update
BluEagle117 chapter 20 . 7/17/2014
Hay realy good story
fireclaw239 chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
Well at least she didn't lie. It took more than 11 months.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
great chapter and story so far. plse update
Soujiru chapter 20 . 7/1/2014
Wow!, your story is the gratest!, I love each and every bit. I've been obsessed since I started reading it. Please, continue it as soon as possible TwT, I'm dying out of curiosity to know what will happen next!

Wow!, tu historia es la mejor!, He amado cada parte de la misma. He de comentar que he estado obsesionado con ella desde que empecé a leerla. Por favor, continúala pronto TwT, estoy muriéndome de la curiosidad de saber que va a pasar!
CAKing15 chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Update this story please! I love it. You are a very talented writer. :-)
jbrew123 chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
Please continue the story it's great :). O and if u haven't mentioned anything or I just missed it, are the going to pairings or a pairing in this story?
karandmt06 chapter 20 . 6/14/2014
CARRY ON WITH THE STORY
NICE STORY
WiseGirl133233 chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
I thought you said you wouldn't abandon this story!
Nonke Boke chapter 20 . 5/30/2014
When you had created your idea, background and plot for this story, were you (or are you still) planning for Dumbledore being that manipulative not-villain type? When I read about Lily & James on those 10 first chapters or so before the revelation, I believe they were so cruel. But what about Dumbledore? I wanted to guess he actually had a reasonable reason for what he had done to The Twins but then from the Potters & Twins' pov, you described him being the Main Enemy instead. I frankly don't like it but well ... it's your story, your own ideas so it can't be helped if Dumbledore was the Manipulative Bastard.
Anyway, I like the Twins Bond and Harry-Cedric's brotherly bonding a lot; those moments of them were my favorite to read. :)
1,463 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »