Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
*LOUD SCREAMING* WHYYYYYYY
Guest chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Awesome story so far
s chapter 20 . 6/30/2016
Well I really liked this story. Hope its not abandoned. I want to see how they deal with dumbledor and how he gets his comeuppance. Ty
WildRosa13474 chapter 3 . 6/15/2016
I know you already chose, but I'm still gonna give my opinion: I think Remus and Sirius should be like brothers, I don't know why I just feel like it. Harry could eventually fit in Slytherin, but right now it would be too hard on him and only hurt him further. This Harry definitely doesn't belong with the loud, reckless Griffindors. Hufflepuff would bring him out of his shell, but he wouldn't be able to reach his full potential in that house. I think he should be in Ravenclaw: he's quiet, loves knowledge, and a quick learner. As for Hayden, he would fit in with the Griffindors just fine. He likes the spotlight, even though he's not arrogant or mean, and is quite confident, however not overly so.
WildRosa13474 chapter 2 . 6/15/2016
IT'S AN EGG
TheShadowsNeverLied chapter 20 . 5/29/2016
I just wanted to say that I utterly love so many elements of this story. I will admit that I am especially fond of the twin fics where the twins actually like each other. Thank you for all of your effort and writing
Tarini chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
Hayden should be a slitheryn
Harry should be a griffin for
theonewhosanon chapter 4 . 5/22/2016
Yes! Hufflepuff! Yes!
Angelcataanna chapter 20 . 5/12/2016
Love this story can't wait for more
hrosiemurray chapter 4 . 5/12/2016
Well so far I love the story about I think Harry should not have been put in...hufflepuff
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
You were right; I haven't seen anything like this before, but rest assured. I love it!
Slytherin Queen chapter 20 . 5/4/2016
I don't want to be mean or anything but you said in the Author's Notes that it would take about 11 months to update the next chapter but its 3 years and 11 months! To add onto that, it isn't abandoned or up for adoption, being rewritten, or anything like that. I really hope you get this messenge because is one of my favorite stories.
Mashrose chapter 20 . 4/27/2016
I really like your story and I can't wait for an update, but don't feel pressured. I have not updated my stories in about a year and I feel really bad, but life has caught up to this year. I started high school, got 2 new siblings and moved halfway across the country.
Goat cheese face chapter 13 . 4/23/2016
Cool
j80796913 chapter 20 . 4/15/2016
Please update! Pretty please?
1,553 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »