Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Guest chapter 7 . 3/20/2016
cedric cedric cedric cedric cedric cedric
potter4eva121212 chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
hayden slytherin harry hufflepuff and sirius/remus slash
fireeye chapter 20 . 3/15/2016
can not wait for more
Guest chapter 20 . 3/15/2016
Where are you? I love this story so much, please please please continue it.
Retrobution chapter 20 . 3/7/2016
This is a seriously amazing story you've written. I love your writing style and how all the chapters flow smoothly; and the fact that there is so much content with each chapter is a feat within itself! Every chapter is just awesomely written, and personally, I don't think you've written any bad ones. Keep on writing! Though I understand that there are other priorities than writing :)
Guest chapter 20 . 2/23/2016
Omg this is a great story, I hope u post soon, and I ship Harry and Luna so please make that happen in this story! I would also seedless for Harry and Hermione, and than Hayden and Ginny or Hayden and Hannah
Arkarian7 chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
I know you say that it won't be 11 months but four years, hehe )
Anyway I really like this story a lot. Definitely different and it's brilliantly done so far. If you do have the next chapter or still working on it, I can't wait to see what happens.

And I think it was in the last chapter or two chapters ago, but Hayden spoke to the snake during the duelling club. Was he able to do that because of Harry and their twin bond or not? I think that was the only thing that confused me.

Arkarian7
Yolo101 chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
1. Definitely brothers! Can't think of them as anything else!
2. Gryfindor, I feel like, with everything he has been through, Harry has always been brave. I mean he got through it!
3. Hufflepuff! Hayden's cute and caring! I mean, all this time and he hasn't dusted his twin off for fame! I mean, duh, loyalty!
4. Neville and Harry BFFs! Honestly, they are both so perfect! For Harry's pairing... Luna maybe? It would probably be best if you made an OC {own character}. I never liked him with Ginny... Hayden/Hermione! IT HAS GOT TO HAPPEN!
Also, I know it has already been wrote. I'm bored! ️
Guest chapter 20 . 1/14/2016
Shouldn't take 11 months. Please update its been years!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/9/2016
I like bacon.
Dani for Jesus chapter 7 . 1/3/2016
I want Harry to go with Severus
Guest chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
jade should not have died she should come back as a ghost an harry needs a new kitty
Guest chapter 7 . 12/29/2015
pranks with harry hayden and the twins and harry should stay with cedric
Guest chapter 6 . 12/28/2015
harry should go live with cedric
SNAPE LOVER chapter 20 . 12/13/2015
IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU HAVE UPDATE. I HOPE YOU CAN UPDATE SOON.
1,536 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »