Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Suezanne chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
aw that is awesome it's cool that he got adopted by a unicorn that should be his animagus form _
applesollie chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
I realy like your story, even reading it for the third time I tear up. I can't wait for your next update.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
evil-sami-poo chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
You captured this chapter extremely well. I like how you took the original chapter and warped and changed it to fit this.
Call0013 chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
good storei but when you have harry become animagi can you give him three form one form because he was adopted by unicorns (of a unicorn of course) one of a shadow phonix becasue of his bond with his phonix) a owl or hawk becasue of jis bond with his brother and a cat or knezel as his first form
Gixie chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Hey, I Love you're story so much! Especially Cedric's role. If you ever get up to when Harry is in 4 year at Hogwarts, ude better make sure Cecric doesn't die! Love it, update soon!

P.S Does Voldemort know that Harry is the real boy who lived?
aylan chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
OMG! This has go to be the best story ever! And, I do mean ever! This is so well written and the pace flows so smoothly that I wish you were allowed to publish it. Then, I would buy it so I could read it snuggled up in bed when it's rainy outside. I humbly ask your permission to print this wonderful story off as you update so I may have the privilege of reading it without having to sit in this uncomfortable computer chair. I will not use the printed out copies for any other use. Let me know! I respect your decision either way.
RRW chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
I know why you did well in your exams, your writing is phenomenal...I love the way Harry has gathered the loyalty of phoenixes, unicorns, (and no doubt centaurs and house elves in the very near future) prove to Voldie and Dumbledore that those who are forgotten and passed over are what will win the war.
White-Witch-Sakura chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
I have to say that your work is genius, absolutly genius.

I love the whole story. I love how you saved the unicorn, that made me all giddy and everything.

I just love this story.

keep it up and update soon
Shadow315 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
This chapter was AMAZING! I just got back from my grandmother's wake... and this is the best thing I could ask for to help cheer me up.

I can't wait to find out what happens next, please please review soon!

kittyfiction2008 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
This was a really cute chapter... . I can't wait untill the next one please write more
bookworm chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Shadow Eclipse chapter 9 . 11/30/2008

love love love

can't wait to see what happens next
Sonia120462 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
love harry's character! soo good! update soon!
kitsunekiri chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
i loved it as ussual good luck with ur exams update soon
1,517 | « Prev Page 1 .. 74 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 94 .. Last Next »