Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
AoMorigirl chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
Face-off time! Booyah! Harry and Hayden team up! yeah!
clare.hpec chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
cuuttee :)

great ending to the chapter! update soon!
cherrion chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
fantastic story so far. I've only just read it. I like the bond between Harry & Heyden.

I know they're still young but have you planned nay pairings yet, I'm just curious.
dougal74 chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
In this chapter it seems that Hayden is really Harry from canon...he acts like him, has the same characteristics as him (not very studious and the same friends) and even a lot of the same lines (i.e. Running off to Hagrid to ask about Fluffy).

In between the retelling of canon, you have shown you have some good writing skills. The reason I read fanfics is to see authors imaginations in full flight...to tell a new story, and not slightly amend the original.
aylan chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
Well I for one can't wait until you update.
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
Any offer of ideas depends on if Voldemort knows which twin vanquish in the first place. He should offer power and the chance of revenge to Harry if he knew or the opportunity to destroy "the useless brother" to Hayden if he don't.
Call0013 chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
good chapter can you have harry and hayden start working on the animagi trasformation over the summer like make james start teaching hayden and though hayden teach harry. i think they would have multiple forms he would have one for each that bond with they(harry(unicorn,cat,phonix)hayden(owl) then their normal form/s(hawk,wolf,spider/squirrel monkey).from the effect of voldermort(magic snake).

can harry and jades familer bond increase to the point were they can talk to each other both in mind(like harry and hayden can with the twin bond/ and out loud (sorta like uld they get one more familer each like a magical snake(harry) a magical monkey (hayden).

could you start looking into the magical gifts they have like have harry a metermormagus how else would he hide his scars from his time at the derslys and i highl dought they ever got him a hair cut
potterfan784 chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
interesting chapter
maltese-princess chapter 6 . 12/10/2008
i feel sorry for harry and now i relise why he doesnt get recognised lol. harry seems to be acting somewhat younger than he really is emotionally obviously because of the abuse its quiet sad im hoping harry will grow to become more stable
sernity1806 chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
Voldie should be able to see through the cloak. Or harry has to help his brother somehow.
Lerya-chan chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
wow, great story!
maltese-princess chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
I hope hayden does sucumb to fame and forget about his brother however im hoping harry will outshine his brother so that he will get noticed
Ladyroo88 chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
I love tatharry's getting more confident! More please!
nxkris chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
wonderful chapter cant wait to see the fight. update soon.
Yana5 chapter 10 . 12/10/2008