Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Greathe chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
Hey! That was an awsome chapter. I can't wait for the next one!
wolfey141 chapter 8 . 10/29/2008
hey i have a question. is the potters ever goin to find out about harry and who he is?
evil-sami-poo chapter 7 . 10/28/2008
great story. I am glad there is one where there is a nice TWL as opposed to spoilt brats

Where/who should Harry go with for the summer? Maybe Susan coz she already knows about his family, or he can swap

Is there any particular event that you would like me to include?

Um... not really...What are you gonna do about the flying Ford. coz Hayden doesn't need to be rescued.

Is there anything that should happen over christmas?

I reckon it would be cool if the Potters and Sirius came to Hogwarts for christmas
simple-memories chapter 4 . 10/26/2008
Unfortunately, I cannot read your chapter 4, and therefore got extremely lost. Other than that, I love your story!
Shadow315 chapter 7 . 10/25/2008
At first I wasn't sure I was going to be liking this story 'cause I usually don't read 'twin' stories but I took a chance and I'm glad.

This story is very well written and I can't wait to find out what happens next!

-shadow
Tawariell chapter 7 . 10/18/2008
I think he would be more comfortable if he went with Cedric over the summer. He IS like a brother to him, anyway. Also, please include the Erised scene. Another idea would be that if he went into the forest, he could befriend the centaurs, thus gaining another ally for the future.

Cute story, by the way. There aren't enough Hufflepuff Harry stories.
majorbookluver chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
wow, you are an amazing writer! i LOVE your story! hm... is Tonks old enough for him to live with? or is she still in school? hm.. is sirius out of the question? what if she went to live with Hermione? their muggles so dumbledore wouldn't have much control over them. or Cedric, you already said harry thinks of him as an older brother. I think that Hayden, Harry, thier groups, and the weasley twins should do a massive day of pranks on Malfoy. Harry should learn how to defend himself, that's the second time he's been attacked. Maybe snape could teach him karate or something... Over Christmas break i would like to see the rest of the potters come, and Harry's reaction to them. Would they notice him, would he spend all of his time avoiding them? would dumbledore then get suspious? speaking of which, will dumbledore be catching on soon? all though i have to say i like your protrayal of dumbldore. if it doesn't mess up the story line too much, can he be kept in the dark? and will snape be officially let in on the secret? please update soon!
Lexi Kaye chapter 7 . 10/11/2008
please update soon
hemotem chapter 7 . 10/5/2008
An interesting take on the Twin-Who-Lived story I like what you have done and hope to see more in the near future.

Hemotem
AoMorigirl chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
I really love this story! Maybe hayden could invite Hary over for the summer? Or Snape could find some clause that is old and no one knows about that would let him adopt Harry?

As for the payback issue, maybe there could be a food fight. haha. I wish you luck writing the next chapter, and love this story, as I've said before. Yay!
Shygirl077 chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Love the story. And my cousin has answered.

1. Cedric or Herminone

and Midnight should poke Dumbly in the eyeballs and eat all his leamondrops (Whahahahaha). XD

3. Hang Malfoy upside down in the reat hall with the help of Fred and Gorege in only his boxers, covered in chocolate pudding., XD

4. Harry should get lots of presents.
Wapher chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
I still say Sirius takes Harry, but iif that won't work, which it probably doesn't, why not the diggory's? he see's Cedric as an older brother, why not? or theres always the grangers, but they're muggles, the tonks family? they haven't come into yet, but Sirius could find out, and refer thwem?

something should happen over christmas, but i'm at aloss to tell you what

good chapter, hope to see another one soon! ~ DiamondFang
cetacea89 chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
Another great chapter smile.

To your Questions, I thin the Diggorys would be good for the summer, seeing that Harry sees Cedric as some sort of older brother or Hermione maybe, as they are having quite a connection.

Any Particular event, dunno at the moment there is nothing on my Mind.

Payback against malfoy, some sort of Prank definitely,embarass him in front of the whole school, let him loose his influence in slytherin better sonner than later.

i would like it if there were some conversations with Minnie over Christmas, or even some with Snape?

Hope you have fun with writing, i appreciate it, that you are asking for our opinion, whether you can use it or not.

Greetings
Serpent91 chapter 7 . 10/1/2008
AWESOME WORK!

I think Harry should go to Severus Snape. Snape could take on a second name and a glamour charm when he sets it up at the ministry and then just take it off when he's at the house with Harry.

I think you should include when Snape confronts Harry about who he really is.

Payback could be something HArry works out with the twins.. for example them testing their newest pranks on him all year long or something.

again. Great work!