Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
maltese-princess chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
hey i was just curious even though harry changed his name wouldnt he still be recognised, are the 2 boys identical or look completely different
Lientjuhh chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
good chappie... what could happen... Voldemort doesn't see harry, because he became invisable... or Voldemort tells that harry is really the boy who lived... Well done... :)
maltese-princess chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
aww stupid parents and manipulating dumbledore i cant wait to read the looks on there faces when they find out that harry is the chosen one
Bookworm51485 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I haven't finished the chapter completely yet, but as I was passing one part, it kind of made me wonder. Both of Harry's parents abandoned him correct? His mother as well as his father? So how would her name be any better than his? Wouldn't it be better to change it to something like Harry Lupin, since Remus seemed the only one upset at his abandonment?
maltese-princess chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
wow i have to say this is the first story in which harry's twin isnt evil and i like it its a great story cant wait to read the next chapter
dexterZ chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
so far so smooth...nice going without outright bashing people...keep up the good work...update soon or there will be consequences ;)
My Ashland chapter 9 . 12/8/2008
I like it ) update soon please.
Draco is my King chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
I loved this chapter. I'm a huge fan of interaction between Harry and unicorns. Keep up the great work! :-)
oracale chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
this is awsome
snakes and lions unite chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Finally! Someone else wrote about a pair of twins who don't hate each other!

And here I thought I was the only one!

I really like the bond you have Harry and and Harridan sharing... though I do wish that you didn't have his parents abandoning him, since in my opinion Lily never would, and James would, at worst, ignore Harry sometimes.

But still, you can't have everything.

I like the way you're keeping everything cannon, and yet changing the things that wouldn't make sense if they stayed.

Update soon!
Mel chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
Hey this is a really good story. I love the brother relationship Cedric and Harry share, it's so cute. I also like Hayden a lot, it must be very stressful for him to be so close to his brother but not be able to act like he really knows Harry. I think you shouldn't have Harry go with the Golden Trio when they go after the stone. But have him help Hayden through the twin bond they have. And possibly while Harry goes to live wherever he'll live for the summer that he is introduced to the world of martial arts, like a way to build his confidence and stuff. You could probably even have Cedric take a few classes, that way Harry can defend himself a bit more. Who knows you could even have a sensei that helps Harry realize that it's okay to use some force in order to defend himself and others. Otherwise i don't see anything wrong with this story, Harry's character is far more believable here than it was in the books. I never got how a rather neglected boy could suddenly jump in to save the world like that. I'm all for the underdog but in the canon i felt harry had just a bit more confidence than he probably should have. Keep up the good work and happy holidays i suppose. I'll be looking for an up date.
Desperately Needing a Life chapter 9 . 12/4/2008
I LOVE this story please update soon i cant wait!
Green Priestess chapter 9 . 12/3/2008
I'm expecting a lot...
animelava chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
kyaa!i just keep lovin ur story more n more everytime i read it! so plz update more soon, n awsome work!
Crazy-Physco chapter 9 . 12/2/2008
great chapter, I really love where this story is going.

keep up the really good work.
1,548 | « Prev Page 1 .. 75 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 95 .. Last Next »