Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Serpent91 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Awesome! This story is amazing!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
dumby seriously chose the wrong boy. bonded to a phoenix, adopted by unicorns. harry is the heir of magic creatures.
Yana5 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
aww i would love to see a uicorn
PhatNaruto18 chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
up date soon
nxkris chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
wonderful chapter and love the unicorn. have harry train up and continue to gain allies. update soon.
Play4ever chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Nice chapter. :)

Seems to me you are making Harry come out of his shell. Getting some confidence and standing up to Malfoy. Altho I am a bit suprised he took out all 3 of the bullies. Perhaps the element of surprise and all that. :D

Anyways thanks for writing and I am glad the writers block is down. :)
Lientjuhh chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
good story... I like it.. Well done.. :)
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Great story so far look forward to reading more
zarkan chapter 9 . 11/30/2008
Not bad it is a very good history but Im wonder if you are going to write about the all seven years or not and looks like harry is going to have a adoptive family I just hope that you dont kill cedric I think that would be unfair for harry anyway update soon I want more of this see ya.
The-Resident chapter 8 . 11/18/2008
A nice little twist on the 'twins-who-lived' storyline. I'm enjoying it and look forward to future chapters. Keep up the great work.
DragonFire Princess chapter 8 . 11/12/2008
Love the story, Hope you update ASAP!
Call0013 chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
good storie lol about lilly being hit in the head and can one of the house elfs tell harry about the room of requierment.

can it be a harry/hanna pairing or if harry start reading books on animagi mabye jade could turn out to be like the harry potter from the fiction naterul animagi. and turn into a girl of his dreams lol.

and can you make harry an elementla i recon if harry were to weild an elemnt he would be shadow
Call0013 chapter 7 . 11/11/2008
good storie and mabye harry could stay with mroffesore magonigale under pretenses that she is tutering him to become an animagi. i recon harry and hayden wuold share forms and mabye they could get a form the rebonded killing cures.

harrys fomr would be sumthiong like a knezelor mabye the same species kitten as jade

hayden could be a snidget or mabye sum type of bird

then peice of voldemorts soul mabye a mini basilesk

and mabye a form of phonix becuase of midnight
black-hurt17 chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
n see no slah between harry and cerdri (u seme to b egoing for a brother rel)maybe slash pairing with someone else... you have him friends with gryfs, pufs, and ravens, maybe a mysterious slyth, like tall dark and handsome blaise zabini ;p
Mask of Lies chapter 8 . 11/10/2008