Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Lerya-chan chapter 9 . 12/10/2008
wow, great story!
maltese-princess chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
I hope hayden does sucumb to fame and forget about his brother however im hoping harry will outshine his brother so that he will get noticed
Ladyroo88 chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
I love tatharry's getting more confident! More please!
nxkris chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
wonderful chapter cant wait to see the fight. update soon.
Yana5 chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
cool chapter
maltese-princess chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
hey i was just curious even though harry changed his name wouldnt he still be recognised, are the 2 boys identical or look completely different
Lientjuhh chapter 10 . 12/10/2008
good chappie... what could happen... Voldemort doesn't see harry, because he became invisable... or Voldemort tells that harry is really the boy who lived... Well done... :)
maltese-princess chapter 2 . 12/10/2008
aww stupid parents and manipulating dumbledore i cant wait to read the looks on there faces when they find out that harry is the chosen one
Bookworm51485 chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
I haven't finished the chapter completely yet, but as I was passing one part, it kind of made me wonder. Both of Harry's parents abandoned him correct? His mother as well as his father? So how would her name be any better than his? Wouldn't it be better to change it to something like Harry Lupin, since Remus seemed the only one upset at his abandonment?
maltese-princess chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
wow i have to say this is the first story in which harry's twin isnt evil and i like it its a great story cant wait to read the next chapter
dexterZ chapter 9 . 12/9/2008
so far so smooth...nice going without outright bashing people...keep up the good work...update soon or there will be consequences ;)
My Ashland chapter 9 . 12/8/2008
I like it ) update soon please.
Draco is my King chapter 9 . 12/7/2008
I loved this chapter. I'm a huge fan of interaction between Harry and unicorns. Keep up the great work! :-)
oracale chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
this is awsome
snakes and lions unite chapter 9 . 12/6/2008
Finally! Someone else wrote about a pair of twins who don't hate each other!

And here I thought I was the only one!

I really like the bond you have Harry and and Harridan sharing... though I do wish that you didn't have his parents abandoning him, since in my opinion Lily never would, and James would, at worst, ignore Harry sometimes.

But still, you can't have everything.

I like the way you're keeping everything cannon, and yet changing the things that wouldn't make sense if they stayed.

Update soon!