Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
sarah999 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
I think you should put Harry with Cedric or Hermione. Great story by the way.
zarkan chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Not bad I like it and I hope that harry gets his revenge on draco and give him what he deserves and as for where harry has to spend his summer I think he could go whith cedric he thinks about him like a big brother anyway so he can go whith him please update soon I want more see ya.
dougal74 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
I believe Harry should maybe go to the Grangers.

Malfoy should be publicly humiliated, but not hurt...so a prank in the Great Hall, in the middle of dinner...or just a duel in front of the whole school.
alwaysariyana chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
So if Harry was unconscious how did he stun the troll?
Yana5 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
someone kill Dumbledore
Tom Kristal chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Excellent story.

On the summer holiday idea, I think you should give him to someone in his own house (i.e. Cedric's), but halfway through the holidays, his identity is found out, returned to the ungreatful Potters and charges the other family with kidnapping.

As for pranking Malfoy, I think you should exploit the one think Harry has allot of knowledge of: the layout of the castle.

Anyhow, good story.

-Tom
HarrySirius Fan chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Great chapter! I'd like to see Cedric's family adopt or take in Harry for the summer. You've already established a sibling relationship between them, so it would be nice to see if develop more.
swanpride chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
I am beginning to ask myself, why you are calling Harry Harry and HAyden Hayden when Hayden is acting more or less like Canon/Harry and Harry is acting totally ooc...I get the feeling to read a "Harry has a hidden silbing who is really the BWL" story, only that you switched the name. I hate those...
reader-babe chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
i like it please update

make harry go with McGonagall some how
Sabaku no Sable chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
considering how infatuated with lily snape was, would he have recognized harry's eyes? i like making crazy plot twists. would cause problems for harry though.
buttonbit chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Good, keep going...

I'm liking the plot so far!
ROBERT-19588 chapter 5 . 9/24/2008
I think eather Abbotts or the Diggorys should be Harry's gardian.

Dumbledore needs to goto Azkaban for putting Harry with the Dudleys.

The Dudleys need to goto jail for what they did to Harry,

Harry needs to have a skills and heritage test run on him as well as ched for any Magical blocks or tracker on him.

When Harry got up an ran off and got scared, why did he not call Midnite to help him or Midnight just show up to help him?
teacher123 chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Great chapter. I hope you update soon. :)
KiaraLupincub chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Great chapter. Long one. Try to help Harry get out of his shelf. Maybe make some group of two houses have some fun make few pranks. Slowly open two people. Not too often to meet each other and study. Build safe place for Harry and Hayden. Nobody will notice changes.
Darkwill0w chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Good fic, a bit to angsty harry for my taste but ill keep reading hoping he will grow up.
1,441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 76 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 96 .. Last Next »