Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Witton chapter 7 . 9/30/2008

i think that harry should go with someone of his friends, maybe cedric. not snape becouse then he can't be ther for harry under the schoolyear, meybe if you think about somethin there... anyway i really enjoy to read you fic. please update soon )
PinkPenguin18 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
My favourite chapter yet!

I love what you did with Snape! XD

Harry's summer...hmm... I would love him to go to Remus's but that's not really workable. Hermione's? That would be cool to see how she spends her summer. At a stretch, the Burrow?

The other questions are tough to answer, although I think it would be cool for Harry to be involved in the whole Norbet thing. I love that bit! ]

Keep it up, update soon!

PP18
oxymoron8 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
He could go to Cedric's or spend time with Remus except for the full moon and then go to Minerva's. I think that you should let Severus in on who Harry really is so that he can talk to him about overcoming the abuse. Hmm...Public humilation for Draco would be nice, maybe loosing a duel to a Hufflepuff as he seems to think they are inferior. I kinda like Hayden being out of the picture and more of Harry. Why did Crabbe and Goyle not get punished along with Draco? Happy writing.
Tschubi-chan chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Wonderful story! I think it's one of the first 'Harry with twin' fics that doesn't make Harry's twin a complete asshole! Very nicely done!

I like you witing style. You get emotions and situations just right, especially the way people seem to care for Harry. I have a particularly soft spot for Cedric taking care of Harry. So if I'd get a vote on who Harry should stay with, it would be with Cedric as surrogate/big brother and Severus/Minerva as the visiting uncle/aunt. But the decision is yours of course. Cedric just seems to fit the role best and I can imagine his parents loving to have a younger child at their house.

Keeo up the good work!
stonegnome1 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
I suggest Harry be sent to Amos Diggory's. Cedrics father is well respected at the ministry and as Cedric has already acted as a mentor to Harry it would not cause undo comment. Hufflepuff you know,always willing to lend a hand.

I regret to say I am not particularly good at practical jokes and the payback should not be too severe as Harry is retiring by nature and would not wish to injure even Draco the dredful. How about a catnip jinx which causes Mrs. Norris to follow him everywhere yowling with desire and incuring the wrath of Filch.
kitsunekiri chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
i think harry should stay with justin or cedric they could invite him to stay for the summer or he could go with hayden.

uumm some form of adoption and hayden and harry bonding minerva or sev could adopt harry and then the ministry can't say i know anytime he gets pranked madam pomfrey could conviently forget what potion to cure him with.a potter moment between hayden and his soon
apothecary in training chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Great chapter and I can't wait for the next one.

I think that Harry should go with Cedric for the summer since he acts like Harry's big brother anyways. And that would put him geographically close to the Weasleys.
Michael4HPGW chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Harry should go to the Potter's house for the hollidays
LeprechaunJV chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Good chapter.

Hope snape is a decent bloke in this story and will help Harry even when he gets to know his true/original identity.

Look forward to next update...
Ladyroo88 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
I love the chappie! I think harry should go to cedric's or hermonie's . Payback should a prank...involving a ferret!
sarah999 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
I think you should put Harry with Cedric or Hermione. Great story by the way.
zarkan chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
Not bad I like it and I hope that harry gets his revenge on draco and give him what he deserves and as for where harry has to spend his summer I think he could go whith cedric he thinks about him like a big brother anyway so he can go whith him please update soon I want more see ya.
dougal74 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
I believe Harry should maybe go to the Grangers.

Malfoy should be publicly humiliated, but not hurt...so a prank in the Great Hall, in the middle of dinner...or just a duel in front of the whole school.
alwaysariyana chapter 7 . 9/30/2008
So if Harry was unconscious how did he stun the troll?
Yana5 chapter 7 . 9/30/2008