Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
oxymoron8 chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Great chapter. I really like it. Will Ron be a sticking point between the twins. In the books he is brash. If in the future you want Ron away from Hayden you could have the Hermione thing happen and let that be one of the major things that break their friendship up. Is Ginny still hero-worshipping? Will they get any revenge on Draco for his actions or will they pretty much leave him alone till later? Happy writing.
Elecka chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
An idea: With Harry's insecurities, he could be the one hiding in an old classroom or something when he troll comes.
Ladyroo88 chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
I love it! the connection between hayden and harry is strong it will help them a lot in Hogwarts! Poor Harry is so alone and then not...I hope he finds his way!
Lientjuhh chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
Great chappie... Well done... ;)
hordac85 chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
it up.
Yana5 chapter 6 . 9/24/2008
i feel so sorry for them
buttonbit chapter 5 . 9/22/2008
Poor Harry!

I like Hayden- nice guy!

I wish you'd make Ron less of a fame-seeker.

Cederic, Hannah and Susan are cool plus many other people!

Kepp the story up! :)
HarrySirius Fan chapter 5 . 9/19/2008
Fantastic story! Will we find out how the reunion between Sirius and Remus went? Will Cedric get his parents to become Harry's guardians?
Shadow Eclipse chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
yay!

an update

love it!

ah harry is so loveable
KiaraLupincub chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
Thank you for lovely story. I like plot. I hope you don't have too many nasty surprises waiting for Harry. Love Harry in Puff. I think house deserve recognision.

Will wait for you update. By the what with kitten? Can I have one:)

Love Jade. Where is Midnight?
Nikita Domolov chapter 5 . 9/18/2008
aw this story is really sweet but where will harry go come summer with minnie i guess but any way keep up the great work i'll be reading eagerly for the upcoming chapters.

Caio.
danielle72679 chapter 5 . 9/16/2008
Yeah I'm so glad you updated. I really like this story, can't wait till part 2 :-)
joejonaslover97 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
I love it! It makes me feel warm and fuzzy! I can't wait for more!
clare.hpec chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
aww i love hannah and harry!

cedric is so nice too