Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 3 . 11/6/2008
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 2 . 11/6/2008
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Sylkie chapter 8 . 11/2/2008
Great chappie! I love the length! Aw-w-w Cedric wants his parents to adopt Harry! Yes! :)
buttonbit chapter 8 . 11/1/2008
Is next time soon?

Please!
Shadow Eclipse chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
love it!

so happy you updated

can't wait to see what happens next
Desperately Needing a Life chapter 8 . 10/31/2008
PLEASE UPDATE soon you've got me HOOKED on your fanfic! I know this is stupid but I thought it would be cool if somewhere later in the story that harry joins the hufflepuff team and play against hayden?About the Payback isn't Hagrid gonna get a dragon and malfoy will find out, what if Hayden told Harry this and harry snuck out on that night and got malfoy caught out at night with the dragon while Harry and Hayden were Invisible?its a long shot but if u like the idea i would be honored it if you used it.
clare.hpec chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
bahaha

yes..i love how harry hit lily :)

ooh i hope cedrics parents say yes!
teacher123 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Great chapter. I like reading about how close Hayden and Harry are. I can't wait to read more. Please update soon.
Vampirezdarkgurl chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Really liked this chapter. :)

I must say I was happy that Harry didn't let Hayden's family being at Hogwarts ruin his first happy CHristmas.

As for un story things, good luck with your exams and yes DO focus on them. They're more important then fanfiction (I think that's the future teacher in me talking ;),

Anyway I wait patiently for the next chapter.
ChildDevil04 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
Just thought I'd take the time to tell you that I love this story. I like the way Hayden and Harry interact and I like the fact that you're developing Harry's relationships with characters not seen as much in the books, particularly Cedric. Good luck on your exams and update when you can, I look forward to it.
BookwormKali chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
cool! Happy All Hallows Eve!
Shadow315 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
This chapter was amazing and I'm SO happy with it! I love the story and can't wait to find out what happens!

MORE SOON

-shadow
conlan0414863 chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
humm
Desperately Needing a Life chapter 6 . 10/30/2008
can't Hayden eat with harry at dinner at least once it would be nice if they spent more time together and does harry's dorm mates know about his trunk?
1,550 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 99 .. Last Next »