Reviews for Harry Potter: Chosen One
Yana5 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
cool chapter

i love it
oxymoron8 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
Great chapter. I liked it. I am glad that you have them branching apart. Will Harry help Hermione when the time comes for Ron to insult her? Happy writing. Hopefully Draco will get his for over-reacting. :)
power214063 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
i think that cedric would be in his forth year now.

Harry was in his forth year during the triwizard tournament and only 7th years could enter so working backwards would have cedric end up in his 4th year when harry starts
Crazy-Physco chapter 2 . 9/15/2008
great chapter.
hordac85 chapter 5 . 9/15/2008
it up.
She Who Is Death chapter 4 . 9/4/2008
Wow, the first Hufflepuff!Harry I've ever read. Please update soon!
Ladyroo88 chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
i love it! i am interested to see the way you write the rest with this background. hayden and harry are cute together! i wonderful how much remus told sirius about harry and of he'll (sirius) try to get in touch?
MidnightsRose chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
this is really good!
Danaa chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
Nice story. Hope to see more soon. _
hemotem chapter 4 . 8/23/2008
An interesting story I do hope to see more of this in the near future. I also hope you do not have Harry placed with the Dursleys for the summer that Minnie and Remus come up with something that will help him out. With out having the Headmasters approval of course hehe. I just want to thank you again for a great read.

Hemotem
Passionismywriting chapter 3 . 8/23/2008
if you could have harry be in gryffindor and hayden can be in there too. also I think that sirius is to immature to be gay so they should just be friends. I'd like harry to be with ginny and not anyone else. peace
Dark Dragen chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Great chapter mate, I love how the story is going and I can't wait to see where you take this story, I hope you keep up the great work mate and update offten.

I like the kitten of Harrys... I like that the rock that Harry got was a phoenix that Harry named Midnight.

Are Moony and Padfoot lovers or brothers?

I hope that Harry will get used to physical contact soon.

I like the people that Harry meet on the train, I like the house that Harry went into... PLEASE update soon.
Dark Dragen chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
Great chapter mate, I like how the story is going, I'm hoping for Harry/Hermione, as they are as smart as each other, that would be great, or another female student.
Dark Dragen chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
First off I would like to ask that when you are decide pairings for Harry Potter, PLEASE do not make him gay, as I can't see him as one and I don't like the idea of reading him as one...

Oh the f*cking Dursleys calling Harry as a “trouble maker” and doing so making Harry withdrawn and distrustful of adults. The f*cking Vernon beating Harry like the way that he did and the b*tch Petunia making Harry do all the house work.

I like that Hayden and Harry can talk though their minds and get allow with each other, great... I like that both know that Harry is the BWL and that the training that Hayden got he told Harry about and Harry could do them wandlessly and Hayden couldn’t. I like that Moony is Harry’s godfather :D How come that McGonagall is the Headmistress and Dumbledore is the Headmaster? I like that Harry is going to change his name to Harry Remus Evans.

Great start by the way...
Lientjuhh chapter 4 . 8/19/2008
I like it... Well done.. ;)
1,441 | « Prev Page 1 .. 79 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 .. Last Next »