Reviews for No Ordinary Adventure
Kirah5401 chapter 8 . 10/8/2014
We never know what happened it where emma was please make another one and tell us who emma was with and if ash confronted emma and what happened to ash and everybody please!
Emma chapter 8 . 12/22/2013
Please please can you write the rest of it?! I am begging!
Loverofgoodstories27 chapter 8 . 5/24/2010
really good story, can't wait for the next chapter!
LilGeorgia-xx chapter 8 . 9/5/2009
hello

add more plz :)

it is so gd ;)
CatchTheRainbow chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
Ooh. Ash found out?
CatchTheRainbow chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Heyy Shannen! Thank you for all you reviews! Just returning the favour. :)

I love Ash and Emma. Soo cute :)
itsjuliaaa chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
:( sad times.

But Lewis' little speech in the mirror was way sweet!

Omg I totally come from he coolest country - ENGLAND! Woop woop! Even though you already knew that :P but we are sucha cool country. A bit too cold for my liking, but I'll take what I can get, haha!

And I am happy they are over. She was bad for him. And now he can marry me xD lol!

Update son! x
MermaidRaven chapter 8 . 8/6/2009
oh I hope when Cleo stops crying that he does tell her I wonder what she will say. cool
Storm Warning chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
Intense!
Storm Warning chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
OMG you better update! Super intense! What happened to Emma & where's Ash? Good job getting your mojo back! Now update! Love the story!
MermaidRaven chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
wow I really did not expect such a really good chapter yeah cna't wait to find out what happen to Emma
itsjuliaaa chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
Yay you updated!

I lurve this, and I think in the future - thanks to my awesome idea *flicks hair* just kidding :P - this is going to be amazing. The beginning was way dramatic!

:O I seriously hope they find her soon. Aww poor Rikki, she's my favorite and she's all sad :( Bummer.

Haha, not so awesome Esme! I so agree :P No I'm just kidding. But I do agree with the whole awesome-Julia thing. I think you guys should start calling me that more often, haha! God, other reviewers reading this must be thinking I am like MEGA vain! I'm not really Shannen's lovely reviewers, I am just joking, I'm not really this vain :P

Update soon - I want more XD

Love you lots like jelly tots x
havefaithloni chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
I definatly cant wait for the next chapter!

hope ash and emma are both ok :)
3mma chapter 3 . 6/20/2009
You haven't updated in around 2 weeks- please update soon.

Great story!