Reviews for The First Defeat
slayerdiaries chapter 6 . 3/26
Love the story please update:)
marie 6973 chapter 6 . 9/3/2013
you should write more chapters of this story.
MacKenzie Creations chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Hi, I really love what you have so far! Are you going to update soon? I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!

{{hugs}}

Mac
Lola Smith chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
love it! Hope you haven't given up on it!
MusicalLover17 chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
Loved! cant wait to read more!
jcanderson33 chapter 6 . 10/28/2012
But you didn't explain! It's later, where's the explanation? I will hold out some hope that you might return to this story.
On that note I'd like to point out that you should pay closer attention to grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Minor errors, barely noticeable, but it's more food for thought. quite well done, but I find your story slightly disjointed - you could have chosen better spots to end the chapters.
Fallen Outcast chapter 6 . 7/10/2012
I love the story so keep going with story.
darkangelwitch chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
does any one ever finishes a fic ?
darkangelwitch chapter 2 . 2/11/2012

i mean who in there right mind buts angel and cordelia ?
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 6 . 12/7/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more later!
anonymous chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Please continue...
Fallen Outcast chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I love the story and hope the keep write more to great end that I know you have in you because you great writer.
Serenityhimesheppard chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
This story is good. I hope that there is more to come still, I would love to see where you are going with this.

Serenity
dkwr07 chapter 6 . 2/15/2010
great story. cant wait for the next chapter. please update soon.
clandestinequeen chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
It wasn't verbal! hah hah-my bad! Damn-psh, I should have read that bit over again. heh heh, cool she did give him some slayage! good good, and I like that Angelus still remained his cool, collected and sadistic self, so love that about him, only problem is, where is the rest? *sobs* Is there an end?