Reviews for Stumble and Fall
Lt chapter 11 . 11/19/2016
Welk done, woman! I 'm happy
angelius97 chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
Still waiting for that one full chapter and epilogue. I hope you'll continue and finish this fic because it's so damn good! Hoping and wishing for an update of this fanfic any time soon :))
okami-onna chapter 14 . 3/1/2016
First of all, I'm really hooked to your fic. I'm still reading the manga but I needed more of Shin-chan so I wanted to read a fanfic. Now I'm hoping that you really haven't forgotten about this jewel.
Pleaseeee continue your fic. I'm sure that I am not the only one who will wait for you. However long it takes you.
Greetings from Mexico!
Victoria chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Wow. That is the only word I an think of right now. I've stayed up late JUST to read this awesome fan fiction that you've crafted! I can totally see this happening in either the drama or the manga, so you've done an incredible job of creating this piece of juicy fan fiction. Please continue writing this!
stoic.hypocrite chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
Please review. Cliff hanger sucks. Begging, in my knees. Pleading. Please.
pervyprincess chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
Is this still updating? It has been a while since its last update..
But it was a pleasure to read this! I really enjoy your writing
doggoneit chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
I love the dynamic between Yankumi and her students- you portray their trust and interactions so well. This is definitely a wonderful read and I hope you will continue this story one day :)
Jaricchi chapter 14 . 6/4/2014
I truly enjoyed reading this story. :D Thank you so much for sharing!

I loved their interaction (yankumi and shin). :)
Sherry-ShikaLover chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
Wow, this was really great so far. 3-D being jealous over Maruyama was kind of cute and the way you described Yankumis growing feelings for Shin was great. Will you continue this?
TheRammbler chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Okay! That was wonderful! Loved it! And all your Gokusen stories! Hope you keep posting, if possible! And, again, as always, well done!
TheRammbler chapter 7 . 3/8/2014
That kiss! Still loving this!
TheRammbler chapter 3 . 3/7/2014
I'm not one to comment on a story I'm in the middle of reading, but I really enjoy your writing. The little things. Like how Yankumi synchronized her pace with Shins'. Or how Shin noticed the curve of Yankumis' waist. I'm really enjoying it. :)
Moving on...lol.
margaretmarilynmorrison chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
please continue! what about graduation?
alexma chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
awesome story please update real soon thanks
IrishWrites chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
This story is so cute!
I'm literally curling my toes with every chapter!
467 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »