Reviews for Stumble and Fall
WolftheForsaken chapter 14 . 4/30/2013
Hi, I hope you get that last chapter out even if this story is abandoned :) excellent characterisation, really realistic! Seriously! Finish this story :)
Indygodusk chapter 13 . 4/24/2013
I'm sad that this is still unfinished, but it is still delightful for what it is as I came back to reread it. Thanks!
enzhe chapter 14 . 2/15/2013
Even though it's been more than three years since and update, I really really hope you meant it when you mentioned in an Author's Note that you plan to continue it. This is BY FAR the best Gokusen fanfic I've stumbled across, and I am so, SO glad you wrote it and posted it here! Such a perfect round of romantic development for Shin and Yankumi-after discovering the manga and then watching Season 1 of the drama, I was desperate to find more with those two characters and was seriously disappointed with the fanfics I'd come across-until yours! Maruyama is the *perfect* incentive for Shin's competitive side to overrule his hang-back-and-analyze tendencies, and Yankumi manages to return his affections without going wildly-out-of-character as she does in most Shinkumi tics. I'm glad you got as far as publishing the 6-month promise, so even if there aren't updates it ends on a promising note, but I would really really love to see Shin the Free Man with Kumiko :) Anyway... thank you once again, and best of wishes in all of your writing!
insaneoneX chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Oooh, really like this story. like how you show the relationship Yankumi has with the 3-D kids and all their reactions. i hope you decide to update soon, want to see the end of it all. thanks and good luck
tsaurn chapter 14 . 11/13/2012
heya. reviewing just to tell you you've still got interested readers, if you need some motivation to finish writing. best of luck to you in all that you do, regardless
Erroneously chapter 14 . 10/21/2012
I'm really enjoying this story, particularly the way you show how the whole class of 3D really likes and trusts Yankumi. And their 'gift' to her was great, particularly her reaction. Are you planning on continuing, or is this the end, because most loose ends have been tied up.
CrisscrossAnime chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
Great story! You know, halfway through this fic and I had a stray thought that "Stumble and Die" would be a more appropriate description of Shin and class 3-D's feelings towards Maruyama if anyone actually asked. :P It's just too cute how the lot of them were worried about Yankumi 3
izzy chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
I jst found this story and its rlly good plz update this story plz :)
ShadoweGoddess chapter 14 . 3/29/2012
More more more more more!
ShadoweGoddess chapter 5 . 3/28/2012
Oh I am LOVING THIS!

Please say you'll finish this at some point... *is laughing my ass off*
kawoosh chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
This fic is so great! Love it, I hope you'll come back and complete it.
DarkMoonKilling chapter 14 . 11/2/2011
I love this story! Hell, I've loved since I read it in 2009, and I still love it now that I've found it again. It's fantastic! Please, please don't abandon it! And please, keep up the good work!
Angel Ran chapter 14 . 10/21/2011
Yay! This is one of the best gokusen fics I have ever read! And it's so hard to find good ones x_x Someone had recommended this one on a list, which is how I found it, and very glad I did ;) You write their characters so well! Although I know this was last updated a while ago, I'll be cheering you on (er, silently through the internet!) from afar and wishing you good luck on finishing it! I will wait with determination for whenever you might update again I can't wait for when Shin finally gets Yankumi to himself without his student status holding him back! Thanks for writing such an awesome story!
noodlez911 chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
will you be continuing this story? PLEASE SAY THAT YOU WILL BE CONTINUING THIS! DX Finally the shinkumi reaches a beginning but you just ended their new beginnings by not updating DX
itwyld chapter 14 . 7/18/2011