Reviews for Zelda
Silvia Moretti chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Awww. I started off by feeling bad for Zelda, and then for Link, too, and this is such a cute Zelink story!
Crowned Kitten chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Simply adorable! It's one that I could read over and over again, makes me smile each time I read it!
cougartail100productions chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
An infinitely all the above chapter. In fact the story was infinitely all the above as a whole. Keep up the infinitely all the above work my fellow fanfictionist.
royal princess chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
loved it!
Forlorn Rain chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Aw, so cute!

I thought you did a great job briefing the Cinderella story. Your pacing was excellent as well.

I hope you can forgive me for not reviewing earlier.

Keep up the great work!
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I really liked this!
GlassSuicune chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aww... That was so cute and sweet!
Ichigo-Rei chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I loved it so much it's adorable! you write very well!

thank you for you reviews on my story as well. nya~ 3
TheLegendofZeppelin chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Cute. I really like this. Classic re-adaptation of a few events of my childhood. I am pro-ZeLink and I can admit it too. Well done.
Miyako1Lee3Rulez chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
Heh! Cute! XD

Zelda-Link stories really get me! No matter how short they are...Great job!

Though i wish you would've described more the situations in the beginning, the middle and the end.

But otherwise, so cute!
Knightofthewind chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
I assume that the old man was Ganondorf...well anyway, great story!
Jax chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
I liked it. Wasn't really a Cinderella story, it was more like "Sleeping Beauty" Disney-style. but the end was really Cinderella-y. Cute!
Unknown-River chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
very good job!
Own.Little.World chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Tee hee! So cute!
MythCreatorWriter chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Aww... This was cute. But I kept thinking they were twelve. I love the Cinderella aspect. It actually gave me some ideas for Zelda fanfics. I love the names were Navi and Sheik. I thought that was so clever. I loved it!