Reviews for JellyBabies
rotgin chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i think you died cuz this is from 08 Bu-huh-t i don't freaking care. it accomplished something! it made my day xD!
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hahah awesome story, I loved it! :D
KMSaum chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
...hilarious.
DreamSenshi chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Umm...I love you? I don't think there's anything else left to be said (well that I haven't said already with your other fics)
esteor chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
ending was WIN!lol!so it was axel n demyx eh?XD

this was rly a great read, lift up my mood o
Jayrin Paige chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Was.. that Axel and Demyx at the end? O,o

Lol, that was hilarious!
WanderCrazy chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
I LOVED it! ha ha!

(but..it's not rated k. sorry. xPP)
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
Your random plot bunnies make me happy.

-Spark
Knit.pump chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
What you accomplished is a new level of LeonCloud banter *swoons and falls to the floor, clutching new found level of banter*

I loved the little bits of description that made me squee with glee because it only makes their characters oh-so-more real, like "Cloud flicked a jelly-baby through the air and it ricocheted off Leon's head."

Bah, the banter, as always...genius. I envy your Banter Sector within your brain. MindFucked Scale. I don't know if I squee'd enough initially but I think that is worthy of Real Life vocab.

I do rather Heart Larxene a fair amount these days. The idea of her and Cloud teaming up for the 'Greater Good' (Larxene and Greater Good? Together? In a sentence? Wha?) is totally believable and Cloud only wanting to mess with Leon's pretty little head.

My favourite bit though was the tiny little detail of "...before spitting out the jelly-baby that had been forced onto his tongue by another..." Leon likes it really, I know I would 8D
Trekiael chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
mouahahaha! I really really love how you write them. There's something so realistically casual in their interaction way of acting and relationship, manly, not overly emotional, adult. I don't even mind the oocness, as it works. Cloud is fabulous in this one, the completely relaxed way he acts in this outfit, the kiss, everything. I also love the fact that you used Larxene, it's not often that she appear related to Leon and Cloud, and again, I like the mature feeling it gives.

Awesome job again .
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
The world needs more of this type of fic. Thank you.
Vellacora chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This was hilarious! As always you seriously do some of the funniest and wittieset stories ever! Jelly bears are they like gummy bears? Sounds yummy C: Hehe Axel

Wuv the Playfulness
Kitsune Kit chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was HILARIOUS!
krad chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Nice plot! It was funny, a good one shot! :)
Mitsuru Aki chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was amazing. I love how you portray Cloud as such an amusing asshole; I like him this way. Cloud as a roomate, that must drive Leon up the wall. And that was just one instance in his whole college life. lol. This is going to turn in to a war between Leon and Larxene, and it's all Axel and Demyx's fault! And I laughed my ass off at how Cloud didn't get pissed until he lost his candy. lol!