Reviews for High School Nightmare
Lady Kait chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
This chapter had me on the edge of my seat, seriously

Just please don't kill Troy or Jack or I will cry

I seriously can't wait to read more of this story

I'm expecting an update very soon, Er!

Kaity xo
known.to.be.anonymous chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
OMG! I loved it! Finally someone has the guts to go into the school. Please update soon!
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
we are takingway too long to get them out of there, please something hasto happen, besides if u punch someone and broke his noise he soent usualy has the gun wuth him at his face, i know i see that at a military training

cya

kro
Team-Jacob10244 chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
DUN DUN DUN!
virgo87 chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
I really hope Jack is able to do something..
gymkidz2000 chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
Pulling from the One Tree Hill playbook a smidge...

Love this update.
ReadingBlissfully chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
Aw that was great. Emotional but really good. )
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
Hey you!

That chapter had me on the edge of my seat...not gonna lie! Please don't kill Jack or Troy! I love them both with a passion. You're a fantastic writer and I am hoping to see more great stories and chapters from you! :)

Load soon!

Alanna xo
jgomez921 chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
such an intense chapter! u left us hanging! i can't wait til you update again! loved it!
ChocolatexChicaxCasey95 chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
omg! that was intense! please let JAck be ok! loved it! update soon!
SLE chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
aww Tears are going down my face right now. that moment between Jack and Lucille was sad. poor Troy he doesnt even know he got shot. damn Logan for hitting Gabriella but that was kick ass when she attacked him. I liked that part keep up the good work Erin I cant wait to the next chapter. and your welcome. Im always glad to help I cant wait to start writing Right here with you. :)
Midnight113 chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
Loved it, great chapter. Go Gabi! Update soon!
AbbeyPotter chapter 14 . 3/1/2009
you should have one of them escape the classroom and meet up with jack inside or outside of the school ;)

CONTINUE ASAP!

CompletelyInLoveWithTwilight chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
omg! what the heck just happened?.. i cant believe you just stopped right there... hurry up and write another chapter, i'm waiting.
JessieBear143 chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
this chapter was really good, really well written

Troy can't die, he has to live. I won't be happy if he dies

please save Ryan. please save Troy. please save all of them

update soon!