Reviews for High School Nightmare
CompletelyInLoveWithTwilight chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
omg! what the heck just happened?.. i cant believe you just stopped right there... hurry up and write another chapter, i'm waiting.
JessieBear143 chapter 13 . 2/26/2009
this chapter was really good, really well written

Troy can't die, he has to live. I won't be happy if he dies

please save Ryan. please save Troy. please save all of them

update soon!

Jess xo
ChocolatexChicaxCasey95 chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
loved it! update son!
JackFrost23 chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
Just Update this one please.
DramioneANDBlaiseHermionALWAYS chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
What about naming it "Royal Treasure" cause she is in line to become 'royal' and they found it in an old abadoned ship so it was 'treasure'. I just thought i should give you that idea. It's ok if you don't use it i just thought it would be i cool name for that type of story.

Love Always,

Casey
wvnderland chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
Ok this might sound bad but im liking how Troy and Ryan are on the bridge of death because dont worry I love Troy and Ryan but Im a fan of horror movies so im sort of liking the dying and then the fighting and drama after because of what the killer has caused so im looking foward to ur next chap! Oh and I like 'I did'nt sign up for this'
Lady Kait chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
awesome chapter Erin. i thought you wrote the chapter perfect. Sharpay reacted exactly how I thought she would have.I'm so happy that Ryan has been reunited with the gang again but he can't die. Please save Ryan. Please save TROY.

omg, Troy can't die Erin. If he does, then I can promise you that I will hunt you down.

update soon

Kaity xo
Keiri Bradon chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
RYAN! Yay! I mean no...I mean - aggh! I'm happy he's with the gang again, but he's freakin dying. And poor Troy! He can't die! :( I like him and Ryan equally! ...okay, Ryan a bit mroe.

I thought Sharpay's reaction was perfect!

-Keiri
watilikeabobutu chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
omg! next one soon please!
SunnySkies4Life chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
Hmm...

For the title...I like "I Didn't Sign Up For This".

The idea sounds really good!

This chapter was god!

In my opinion, just let Sharpay kill Logan. Otherwise I'll shove myself into the computer and go kill him myself and then come out into the real world and be like "oh my gosh. look. logan is dead. what a surprise."

haha update soon!
Kelliebud25 chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
no he cant die... .plz dont let him die
SLE chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
good chapter Erin I liked it. I thought it was well written. Im glad I could help you. and I think the new stroys sounds good I like the title The Heir Mess. good work and i cant wait to read more. :)
LKJonas chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
The heir mess. :D

&& very god chapter.

i love this story

x
ReadingBlissfully chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
Woo. I love it. I was waiting for Troy to pass out lol! D
sktwirler chapter 13 . 2/25/2009
I got hooked on this story from the first chapter and I found this story yesterday. I am not a big cliffhanger person because I dont like to wait. I know you have a life and everything but please don't make me wait to long lol. Good story though. I love it.
451 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »