Reviews for High School Nightmare
JessieBear143 chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
really good chapter. you wrote Logan's feelings very well in this chapter

Gabriella's reaction to what Logan did (which i never saw coming) was brillant

and yes, i think Troy should get out first cause he's hurt. Logan can torture everyone else but Troy needs to get out

can't wait for the next chapter. i hope you update soon cause i don't think i can wait that long for the next chappy

xoxo,

Jessie
TroyellaxZanessaForLife chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
OMG, poor Troy. I'm going to kill Logan. not even kidding. i hate him
i think Troy should get out first cause he's hurts
can't wait for the next chapter. update real soon

-Nikki :D
Lady Kait chapter 11 . 1/21/2009
OMG...i HATE Logan *grabs a pitchfork* he's dead when i get my hands on him
and yes, Troy should be the first one to get hout cause he's hurt and he's bleeding badly
can't wait for the next chapter. i hope it's up soon cause i don't think i can wait that long. update soon!K

Kaity xoxo
IHeartLogiebear chapter 11 . 1/20/2009
Troy should definately get out first, because he's hurt. But I personally think that the rest should get out soon after Troy does. Just don't have anyone else die, ok? Thanks!
jgomez921 chapter 11 . 1/20/2009
So good! i think troy should be the last to get out! that would we crazy! anyway its awesome! update soon!
SLE chapter 11 . 1/20/2009
good chapter Erin I liked it. poor Troy I want to kill Logan lol I hate him but it's very good. I think Troy should get out before anyone. I cant wait to read the next chapter keep up the good work. :)
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
I think Troy and Gabriella should get out first..Update soon!
known.to.be.anonymous chapter 11 . 1/19/2009
OMG Great chapter! Please update soon!

I think everyone should get out at the same time.
ChocolatexChicaxCasey95 chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
loved it! update soon!
Keiri Bradon chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
You spelled it right :)

I liked the way you wrote out Logan's feelings, thoughts, and dialouge. It was perfect!

I liked how, again, we got to look inside each characters head (twice even!) Gabby's reaction to what Logan did (which I did not see coming) was brilliant.

The next chapter, with the parent's reactions, should be good!

P.S. I loved the part when Chad started to ramble about his brother and Guitar Hero. :D

-Keiri
Wondergirlxox chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
This is really good I think you should keep Troy till last for him to bargain his way out, and plus Troy is the one he wants his revenge on x
saintsfan4life chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
yeah he probably should
Ruusukainen chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
I really liked the last chapter, although a beta reading wouldn't hurt. (:

This coming from a girl who only studies english at school. (;
LilyXJames chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
i like the chapter very much...

about troy getting out first...it's your story do whatever you want to do you've done a great job so far _

LilyXJames
loststolenandfound chapter 11 . 1/18/2009
i love this new chapter :) very original! arghh cant wait for more already. i personally would love to read that troy was last one to get out including ryan. but i mean youre the writer and your technique is great so simply go with what sparks the most creativity for you! thanks!
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »