Reviews for High School Nightmare
Bella chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
Oh, thank god Troy is going to be fine. I was so worried about him. I'm so happy he's going to live. That just made my day. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the good work.

Update soon!
Lady Kait chapter 20 . 7/30/2009
Awesome chapter, thank god Troy is going to be fine, I'm so happy about that.

Thanks for the great chapter, Samie, it was a really good chapter and I enjoyed it.

Can't wait to read more, keep up the good work!

Update soon!

Kaity xo
SLE chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
aww i feel so loved. and no problem im glad i could help. i thought about the chad with 2 heads while i was writing thechapter i thought it was the funniest thing lol anys im glad i could help you know im here anytime time you need me. good chapter lol
Midnight113 chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
Thanks for the awesome chapter Samie! ;) I hope Troy and Ryan will be recover. Loved it - can't wait for the next one!
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
loved totally. hopefully troy will be ok soon
ChocolatexChicaxCasey95 chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
loved it! update soon!
Sunlit-Oceans chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
Thanx for updating! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Deltedmeaningnolongerinuse chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
Awesome story. Tell Samie thanks and much appreciated. Keep up the good work guys. hasta luego. *see you later*
BabyStarStruck chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
Aww...

So glad that Troy is okay P
Notactiveanymore112 chapter 20 . 7/29/2009
cool chapter.:D
chargergirl21 chapter 19 . 7/15/2009
will you update already i am dieing from the wait

this chapter was such a relief that everyone made it out of the school live. totatlly should do a squel u will get many hits by your fans.
LHNgrl22 chapter 19 . 7/12/2009
yes yes and yes u need to write a sequel to this story i love it! Update soon!
SouthernGirl45 chapter 19 . 7/7/2009
please write a sequel please
Mizz Nikki chapter 19 . 6/25/2009
WOW!

That's I have to say. This was such a great chapter and it was well written. As much as I hated Logan, I did feel bad for him. I was seriously crying when Logan told Troy that he was like a brother to him. This chapter was amazing, simply amazing. I'm all for a sequel. I hope that Troy and Ryan are going ok. Can't wait for the next chapter and please update soon.

Keep up the AMAZING work!

Mel xo
2pinkstar and 7blackberry chapter 19 . 6/18/2009
This is the most saddestand the had the most angest chapter of this story. I'm glad that Troy got out of the classroom.

great update