Reviews for High School Nightmare
CharminglyShar chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
wow this was really good. i feel so bad for logan tho and yo actyaly gave me an idea for a story from this i cant wait to see what hppens next
TroyellaxZanessaForLife chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
omg, poor Troy. i hope he gets out soon and he survives. i'll cry if he dies. i seriously will

update soon!

xoxo

Nikki
Hitney chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
I love this story I jus hope Troy doesnt die...
JUSTjami chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
Gahh!

I love it

I was breathless the whole time I was reading

You are an amazing author

And you have seriously got to update:)

Love,

Jami/PandaPig:)
Keiri Bradon chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
Uggh. Fanfiction hates me - I just know it.

It said (for the millionth story) that I had already reveiwed the chapter, when I actually haven't. I read this chapter the day you posted it...but it wouldn't let me review.

BUT IT IS NOW!

What I loved the most in this chapter w as the Tryo/Chad friendship. It was well-written and indepth. I also enjoyed how everyone seemed to worry more about someone they loved instead of themself - especially Shane. I loved how he worried for Nate, who wasn't even trappen with a pyscho student :)

Sorry I didn't review sooner, and I can't wait for more! :D

-Keiri
Lady Kait chapter 8 . 12/9/2008
omg, please let Troy get out of there soon

this was an amazing chapter. awesome job

update soon

x0x

Kaity :D
Vfanforlife chapter 8 . 12/8/2008
I hope they get Troy out of there!

Aww, Gabriella is such a good girlfriend. I would be freaking out if my boyfriend had been shot. Heck... i'd be freaking out if a stranger had been shot.

Way to go! Amazing chapter!

xoxo,

Lar
Vfanforlife chapter 7 . 12/8/2008
Great chapter! OMG Troy is in pain... i wish i could kiss it better! Oh well, he'll just have to stick with Gabriella... It's so sad! I almost cried.

xoxo,

Lar
Team-Jacob10244 chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
This is really good! I hope Troy makes it out ok! Cant wait to see what happens next :)
Midnight113 chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
Great update - I'm looking forward to more!
justbeingKIMme chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
update asap!
SLE chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
poor Troy. awesome chapter I love it. I cant wait for the next chapter. and I totaly agree with you Twilight was awesome and Robert Pattinson is so hot :)
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
ok first of all, timeis not a good counselor,sodont let them be pressed up by this, they need to think in cold, so nobody takes a wrong decission, second i loved this chap and wanna readmore

cya soon

kro
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
cant wait for next chapter! please let them get out of there and save Troy!
AbbeyPotter chapter 8 . 12/5/2008
holy crap, this story is really good! i'm not really fond of hostage fics, but omg, yours is so good! :)

CONTINUE!