Reviews for High School Nightmare
Midnight113 chapter 19 . 6/16/2009
YAY, they're out! I feel sad for Logan though. I would love a sequel - can't wait for the next one!
ChocolatexChicaxCasey95 chapter 19 . 6/16/2009
loved it! update soon!
leetvfan chapter 19 . 6/16/2009
Loved it, thanks, I'm for sequel, anyway, I DO love your story
Lady Kait chapter 19 . 6/16/2009
OMG Erin, that's all I have to say

This chapter was gold, pure Gold and very well written

I like seriously cried when Logan told Troy that he's like a brother to him and he's really sorry

AMAZING

Can't wait for the next chapter so please update soon

Keep up the great work :)

Katie xo
OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 19 . 6/15/2009
Such a great chapter! Update!
Keiri Bradon chapter 19 . 6/15/2009
I was hoping Logan would turn otu good at the end. All though, he did explain why he had no future - I liked that...becasue I would've agreed and said he could start over after he paid the consequences...

LOVED THE CHAPTER. I can't wait for an update on Ryan and Troy.

-Keiri
watilikeabobutu chapter 19 . 6/15/2009
aw! Sad and good
ReadingBlissfully chapter 19 . 6/15/2009
This chapter was amazing! i loved it so much it was so great!

Poor Troy he must be in agony. Logan was a insane guy!

I kinda feel bad for Gabriella to as she now feels all this guilt! But its not her fault, its Logans he did these things. idiot lol.

GREAT Chapter! You should definatly do like a sequel or something, make it like the aftermath, like what happens at school and everything and how the gang are doing and stuff maybe. its a possibility. ;)

Amazing!
SLE chapter 19 . 6/15/2009
WOW! thats all i got to say this chapter was awesome I loved it. it was so powerful and Emotional. I could feel how they all felt. I hated Logan the whole story but when he was saying all those stuff to gabriella and told Troy that he was sorry and he was like a brother to him that made me cry hard. I thought it was well writen. I just loved it. and dont you ever say that you thought this story wasnt good enough because it was. as for a sequal of course you should make one and you know if you need ideas Im always here. I cant even get my words out this was the best chapter yet and its going to be sad to see this story end but all stories must come to an end but new ones begin I cant wait for the next update keep up the good work I just loved this chapter.

Samie :)
passionovermind chapter 19 . 6/15/2009
That was a great and big chapter!:) Great Job
BabyStarStruck chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
Omg i love it!

Finally Troy is getting help )

Cant wait till the next one
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
it's not gaby's fault and she has to know it, it was a boy with a sick mind, who thought never did have someone who thouught about him, and to whom he was important, somehow she has to understand that and troy has to help her through this and she has to be with him along all the things he has to get through

cya soon

kro
CharminglyShar chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
awsome chapter i loved it i cant wait to find out about troy and ryan and what all happens and such and yes a sequal woudl be\ awsome
Rayness chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
Hey, u said Troy insteaad of tAy, but I loved the story. Can't wait for the rest.
GotToLoveCrazyChicks chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
lOVE IT

I have been waiting for this story..

Love a sequel?

wonder if he can play basetball after his leg going through so much like that.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »