Reviews for High School Nightmare
Sharpay Evans Bolton chapter 12 . 4/24/2009
OMG, Ryan, NO, please don't tell me Ryan is now a hostage too

Awesome chpater though, I swear this story keeps getting better which each chapter
Sharpay Evans Bolton chapter 11 . 4/24/2009
Oww, poor Troy, that must have hurt like hell, Logan is an imbecile

And yes, I think Troy should get out before everyone else cause he's hurt
Sharpay Evans Bolton chapter 10 . 4/24/2009
Aww, I loved the Chad/Troy moment and I'm happy to see Ryan is.. well, alive.

I really do enjoy this story but I do have one complaint

If Troy isn't saved, I'm going to hunt you down
Keiri Bradon chapter 16 . 4/22/2009
YEAH! Ryan's safe. Although after watching HSM agagin, I'm startng to grow on Troy.

Can't wait for more!

OneDayTheRobotsWillCry chapter 16 . 4/10/2009
Ooh good!
Midnight113 chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
Jack is awesome! Update soon!
ChocolatexChicaxCasey95 chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
loved it! update soon!
LilyXJames chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
really miss the story and i'm very happy that you're back!

loved the chapter but got a bit bored when reading the same thing but from different POV but it's your story and i love it anyway! _

please update soon!

watilikeabobutu chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
aw, troys so good!
SLE chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
good chapter I loved it poor Troy but I like that he was brave enough to let Ryan go first what a really good friend he is. and your welcome I am glad i could help you out. you know I am always here to help you when you need it. keep up the good work and I cant wait to read more. :)
Hitney chapter 16 . 4/7/2009
Thank god Ryan got out, Troy was brave telling his dad to take Ryan, I just hope the rest of them get out safely as well...

update soon!

cant wait...]
MysticDream chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
its good to see you back and writing more chapters for this _

yeh i thought jack would be crazy too if he took ryan then troy O_O"
LoveLifeHopeHappiness chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
loved it,hope jack can help troy, and hope somehow the gang put logan down and caught him

Parodoxical Shift chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
Ur back! FINALY! Even though I sorta lost my interest in HSM, tho :( this is one freakin' awesome story!

Ok, I just wanna say that I got sorta sadistic after having a Lord of the Rings and Pirates of the Caribbean obsession (still in the obsession state; MWAHAHA) and I started on some really, really angsty torture fics (based on characters portrayed by Orlando Bloom; big coincidence, isn't it? NOT. Anyways, I'm starting to think that they (Legolas and Will Turner, not that you're interested) characters are actually hotter than Troy! OMG) and so I have somehow decided to beg that PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE have Troy die! Yeah, I know I'm messed up. STILL! I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY want Troy to die.

It's still your choice of course, but I am going to be one terribly happy sadistic torture fan if you make Troy Bolton, former (hopefully) basketball star and horrible (haha) singer die. Just remember, if you don't, I'm going to have to find refuge in some other torture story. Actually, I'm off to find one right after I finish this review!

But seriously, no pressure. Just remember that I am going to be SO SADISTICALLY HAPPY if you make Troy die, ok? Thanks for reading the longest review I have ever submitted to anyone.

OnceAWildcatAlwaysAWildcat chapter 16 . 4/6/2009