Reviews for How To Get A Good Night's Sleep
Rosine chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
Wonderfull one!
Blueowl chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Short and sweet

Liked how Dumbledore turned that woman down.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
Aw...this is sweet!
Lamenting Quill chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Aww... too sweet! _
Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Aw very nice. I loved it! That rocked! Read long and prosper. Always Hopeful
Alexannah chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Aw, very cute! Really, I love it! I'm off to bed myself now *yawns* after I add this little beauty to my favourites.
Grey-EyedGirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Let's hope for Vivian Cramer's sake Minerva never finds out she tried to put the moves on Albus! Now that would be a sight to see! :)

I really liked the ending, so sweet! Good job!
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Yay, fluff! Double yay for ADMM-fluff! I loved that she was sleeping in his nightshirt, and hugging his pillow, when he got home and then got "nakey" (TM my 4-yr old). Hee. Just what I needed this morning too.
MMADfan chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
You know how I like a nice bit of ADMM fluff, and this is a sweet and lovely bit of ADMM fluff! I love how Minerva was hugging his pillow when he got back. And on his side, I loved how a witch's come-on not only didn't tempt him, but had him missing Minerva even more. It's just so nice to read something that isn't filled with phony sturm und drang and general nastiness, too - just some sweetness and warmth. The only tension that is created is through the temporary separation while he's away at the conference, and they both miss each other. Lovely! And I'm glad I could help you pick a title. :) Thanks for a cute story! (Challenges can be great for those kinds of things! I'm glad you were inspired!)
whitephoenix82 chapter 1 . 7/21/2008