Reviews for Morning Light
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Love this!
Poetic Fallacy chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Really nice chapter. You have a lovely writing style.
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
i loved everything about this fic - the poem, the interaction between the two, ronan's visits to the infirmary - great job!
Lynn Burrick chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This is a beautiful piece. It truly moved me. Love Ronon and Jen and how you give the character's depth and life. More please .
Lara chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Wow. I am very familiar with that poem, but never thought of it in the context of the show. it fits Ronon perfectly.
Maia's Pen chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
LOVE!
hifield chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Absolutely loved this - very well written ... Bravo.
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was stunning. Great use of the poem and I loved the quiet moment Ronon and Jennifer found together.

Thanks for sharing that with us.
seren23 chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
I've re-read this several times and every time, I get honest-to-goodness chills at the poem recitation. This was a lovely, thoughtful story and I think you've captured just who Ronon and Jennifer are meant to be. Loved it!
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Oh that was so sweet! And very cute!

And that poem... it really was written for Ronon... by goodness its perfect.

Wonderful job and everything! I really loved seeing things from Ronon's point of view!
Jess chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
This was such a wonderful quiet moment between them, I could see a scene like this happening on the show. In character and very sweet.
Nicole Berman chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
This fic has such beauty and charm, I'm not sure I know where to begin. Your prose is perfect-never overly flowery, but not too sparse, either. Both Ronon and Jennifer are in-character, and I believed every word, thought and action.

I'm not sure I can adequately convey how much I love this story. You made me giggle, you made me "aw" out loud, and you made me want to read more, which is the biggest compliment I have to give.
rhaddict chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Wow, I really liked that. The cream of wheat was funny. Shep's comment about easier ways to see Keller, so Shep and of course not what Ronon will do. That was an awesome section of poetry that so fits Ronon. Very nicely done.
Coreen Fennel chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
-laughs- Is she going to request Men In Tights?
Winchestergal78 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh wow... I think im speechless! This was great! :D

I love that piece of poetry, always have done..

Great writing, thanks for sharing!