Reviews for Celebration
BatteredChild chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
This was great as was the prequel. Oh and ignore the end of the review you got from me on 'Safe'...I read too much fanfiction and get people confused lol.
Lady Savage chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Go you, making a fic where Riley isn't evil, stupid, retarded, hated [byond reasonability] or a prick.

Keep it up.
BFA chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Congrats! This fic has been nominated in the Barefoot Awards. Please email to accept the nomination and include a link to this fic in the email for verification purposes.
the charmed citlali chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
the image of Spike changing a diaper is priceless. And he used duct tape. That was great. I like the relationship that they all have. It's a great continuation.
baby-buffy1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
You can take this story alot further if you would like and it's a very good story. But i have read almost all of your stories and they are all good . I cant wait to see your new stories.

Baby_buffy
SunnyD chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
not that this was good, but B/R? ugh! I much had rather have B/S. But besides that good story.
A. Fan chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
Phew, you had me worried that Buffy and Riley were going to break up! I'm glad they didn't, though! Great sequel!
Destiney chapter 1 . 11/3/2001
if i didnt think even a kiss from Riley was desgusting i would love this! And it'd be cooler if it was B/S but, i guess thats not ur thing. But seriously B/R? Ewww!
Destiney chapter 1 . 11/3/2001