Reviews for Spontaneous Combustion
misspooky chapter 1 . 2/12
Loved it and well written. Only a few spelling and grammer mistakes, but worth reading for sure, its very in character.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
Very, very nice. Sweet and romantic.
He-dazzles-mm chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
You should write more - I really liked it:)
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
I really liked it! Good Job!
Twilightlovergirl chapter 3 . 12/13/2008
so god
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
i thought that was brilliant

way way WAY better than alot of the stuff i've read.

i'm going over to your profile to see what else you've written.

AllieIsBoss13 chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
That was...nice smut? (Is a compliment, no seriously, these things can be horrid)

P.S. It's the crazy hair suspenders girl from the masquerade(aka Allison)
april black-cullen chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
That was REALLY good!

So steamy!

I am so very impressed- it takes a lot to impress me smut wise and that was impressive!

Wild Child 1954 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Oh please, keep this going. You are one of the few I have read on here that is actually handling this as delicately as I think it should be done. You also seem to be one of the few who remembers that Edward is just as much a physical virgin as Bella is (I don't know what I'm doing either)! He may have been forced to listen to Emmett and Rosalie but that does not give him any actual experience to work with.
fictiouswrighter chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
Go put your self back togather. And when you go to the insaly-insil-in- oh for get it. The place where they put crazy people! You know the place! If you end up there when they release Breaking Dawn (5 days!) I'll be there. So say hi to me. lol. You're smut- my bad they call it lemon now- is good. I liked it. Just for you on Monday *hopefully* I'm going to write a lemon, and I'm going to blush quite a bit duering the writing process. I've read enough *it's safe to say I'm addicted* but I just kindof wanted to find someone who would admit to being just as embarised as I will be when I write it. I don't know if it's going to be Harry Potter (Lily/James) or Twilight (Bella/Edward), but the dedication is definantly going out to you. I hope you continue your fic and hope to read more of you stories in the future. It's after 2 am here, so I'm going to sleep now.

TwilightSarah1414 chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
that was really good!
BeenBitten chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
You did an awesome job. It was beautiful.
Vera Rose Nightingale chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Lovely chapter, and I will defiantly keep my eye open for more of you stuff! D Really it was great!
mamato chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
GREAT! Very erotic...I will keep you on my favorite author's list. You did a great job!
bracinni09 chapter 3 . 7/24/2008
Aw...this is such a sensual and sweet lemon!

I love how both Edward and Bella are nervous and unsure of what to do. Its cute :)