Reviews for Exceptions to the rule
The Night Whisperer chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
Lmao XD Poor Walter, he was only trying to help! Oh, God I loved how Alucard chased him around the kitchen and tried to shove him in the oven. It's a good thing Seras stopped him when she did, otherwise the old butler would be dead by now. Although, I like to think Alucard was just bluffing and trying to scare the poor fellow. *shrugs* At this point it's probably best if we don't know. Lol :)
rasetsunoshogun chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
awww Alucard! at least he should be happy enough when Seras started consuming blood, even tho it's soaked by scone XD and if he also takes part in eating that he'll display his fairness ne?
Avenging Neko chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was avsolutelyy adorable and hilarious. Oh lord. So. Cute. Dying of cute overload here.
Hana no Sutoomu chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is epic! I was reading it during my breack at work and was having such i hard time stiffaling my laughter. It was so fun to read and i love Alurcard in this oneshot!
John Baker chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
hahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA! verry funny
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
cute and clever _ alucard is both gentle and totally horryifying XD

walter was really brave ne? lol
Orisin chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Are they all children?(XD)Where were the other humans?
JHShadon chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
"If you're talking about when I stole your takeaway whatsit then you should also remember how drunk we were and how sick I was the next day."

I love that bit
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
These three just make my night!

Walter's idea is interesting. I like it and I don't think I've ever read another story that had him doing something like this before.

Thank you for writing.
autumnrose45 chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Haha, I love the image of Alucard chasing Walter around with a spatula!

Nice story :)
coastaltigress chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Thats story was funny as I had mental images, scary really. Alucard eatting bloody scones and Seras having blood soup charming well done!
LollyPear chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I love this idea. And I love their argument about hating each other in the begining. Lovely work.
papatte chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Scones soaked in blood. That's extremely gross. XD
typicalRAinbow chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
great story
MindAsylum chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
A fun little oneshot. I liked the concept.