Reviews for Flawed
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Thanks.
Mystique84 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
beautiful, this was an amazing fanfiction. I think you best captured Azula after her breakdown, I mean, she has to have times like this and eventually back to her normal self or a kinder version.
the way she reacts to Ty Lee was perfect! So sweet!
jocular monoceros chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
You're right! Azula does need closure, damn it! I just re-watched the series and I still feel like Azula is wronged. This has been my favourite closure-story so far :)
Meneldur chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Excellent. It's realistic, but not cliched or overdone. Fact is, while Ty Lee seems like a good friend, far too many take it beyond that to love - which is valid, but it's good to see someone who makes it simply about friendship and trust. And far too little people realize that Ty Lee would feel guilty for causing Azula's breakdown - and would therefore try to repair what was broken.

So, I applaud you for taking the harder route, and managing it. I quite enjoyed this fic.
Moczo chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Heh, my major concern is that Azula finds too MUCH of herself. I imagine Katara is a bit worried about that too. But, hopefully Ty Lee is enough of an influence during her recovery to melt out some of the crazy, eh? And I liked the fact that you portrayed Azula as realistically broken; she seemed only semi-aware of what was going on around her, which is pretty much in keeping with her state at the end of the series combined with some time spent calming down. And you're right; it really isn't in Ty Lee's character to leave a friend, particularly if (And I LOVED this bit) she blames herself for Azula's breakdown. It's so much more serious than you usually see from the character, yet totally believable and somehow in-character anyway.

Cute short, RB. Heartwarming and poignant, pretty much what I've come to expect from you.
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
gagged or anything bad like Ty

[‘or anything bad’ seems to be unnecessary. The list does enough to give us the implication, unless you’re going to rephrase to something more clearly “or anything else” which somehow seems to flow better than “anything bad”]

She didn't think it would have led to this (whathaveIdone?)

[We get the point from the narrative, but the italicized parenthetical doesn’t seem to fit. It adds nothing new]

peak she is still regained

[Superfluous ‘is’]

not completely trusting yet.

[Or not trusting at all, more like it]

Unusual, and although Azula fans would certainly like her to have better closure, as somebody outside I want to point out that it’s just as likely that Azula will have “burned all her bridges” and nobody will be left to come help her because she’s successfully pushed everyone away. She’s done it for a while, and for every action there is a price to pay.
CalliopeMused chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I loved this! I've been thinking about Azula for a couple weeks now, and I couldn't find any kind of satisfactory ending for the plotlets that came to mind. It just didn't seem right that Azula would be left alone after everything. I've heard that later comments from the writers put Azula in an asylum somewhere, but who would really have the time to visit? Zuko would, with Mai, but he's the Fire Lord and he can't be there too often. Ty Lee is off on Kyoshi Island, and she seemed like the most likely to find the few fragments of Azula that are still there. I feel like they wanted more time to finish up the story, because the third season happens so fast when everything else had all kinds of time. Zuko's bad, he's good, he's with Azula and he's against her, all in a single season.

Despite everything, Azula put her friends in the lower-security prison where the rest of the Kyoshi Warriors were kept. I think that's the best evidence for an ending like this. I am sorry you got my ramblings all over a review of a story, but this just fits in ways that I really want to describe. Ty Lee was her friend, despite everything, and it seemed odd that she would be half a world away when Azula needed people the most.

Great story!
Rava77 chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
This is really a neat idea, why not Azula coming with Ty Lee to Kyoshi...

I wish you would continue that ...
ObsessedTyZulaFan chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
So Sad! but i still like -
The One And Only Lobster chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
There was some awkward wording here and there but overall this was good.

It's kinda sorta how I saw it. I think Ty Lee is probably going to be the only person who doesn't either abandon her or pity her.

I have a whole thing in my head I need to write down. :P
gosullivan chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
OH YES. Thank you. Ty Lee would never leave Azula. So I love this story.
Jade chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
This is one of the best-and fluffiest-Ty Lee and Azula stories I have ever seen. GREAT job, please keep writing! Abd maybe you could even expand on that last scene a bit more...*hinthint*
loaned chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
yeah, they really just dropped her as soon as she lost that battle with zuko. -_-. Well, hopefully she comes back for the movies.
ThJaFl chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Nice! You could have a lot of fun continuing this.
Liooness chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i loved it and yeah, azula needs closure. great job and you got everyone perfectly.