Reviews for The Love Test
Amber Pegasus chapter 5 . 2/2/2009
Very nice chapter. Update real soon.
Wolvmbm chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
Now that a was a great way of ending a good story. :D

I must say that I'm surprise to see Remy and Wandissmo get off that easy with Cosmo and Wanda, because if Jorgen were to hear about this...:)

Once again I congraulate you on your good work of this great story and I encourage you to continue on making good stories for the future. ;)
Wolvmbm chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
So the villains are revealed and now Timmy has to save his Godfamily.

Let just say that a trip to Fairy world is in order, Because I think this is like an extended version of "Apartnership" right ? :)

Please keep up the good work on this great story as you are showing a very good version of a concern Timmy Turner within this tale. ;)
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 12/22/2008
Great chapter. Update real soon.
Amber Pegasus chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Very intresting. Update real soon.
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 12/20/2008
Wow, I must say that Cosmo is in a bind of a love triangle. :(

Although I do have say, I really do enjoy your working on the characters as you got each of them down right. :)

Still, if Cosmo has a love problem, then maybe he should try to Timmy for a situtation like this ? :(

Please do keep up the good work on such a great story so far. ;)
LittleBlue33 chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
up date soon
Butterfree chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
I think I have mixed emotions about this chapter.

You did a great job at keeping Timmy and Poof in character; each thing they said or did, I can imagine them doing in the show.

Cosmo and Wanda seemed kind of OOC(out of character) though, I doubt Cosmo would ever seriously flirt with another girl since he really does love Wanda and isn't so oblivious that it's practically hurtful. Well, maybe in season 5-6, he is like that, but only because the writters in that season decided to mess him up for humor that wasn't really funny. The last line also seemed inconsiderate.

Sorry, it's just that I gravely don't like season 5/6 because of how sassy Timmy, Cosmo and Wanda were to mostly each other in them. The kind of feeling that their dramatic change in attitude in those seasons took a lot away from the overall seriousness and sign of meaning in each episode. I think it might do the same for your story.

((I'm really sorry...if you don't like this review, please don't bash me ))

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
Butterfree chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Ooh, a very interesting story idea!

A great start so far!

~ CupidKirby(TwisterKirby)
xxfanficloverxx chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
I loved it! Update when you can xx