Reviews for Beauty of the Sky
Kurosu chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Nice! This is one of the rare TerraSabin in English that I've read, and very well written! I have to say this is my favorite Terra-coupling. There's quite a bit of fan following in Japanese, but I could never fully understand it in the Japanese fanfics lol. So it's nice to read one in English! (This is going in my favorites!) I wish there were more! Thanks!
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
E! this was adorable! just what i needed! this was written very well! no skips or nothing! great job!
Mana Prism chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
lol It's true that the view's the same on the ground and on the airship since they're both bird's eye view in the game _ That was very amusing.

But back to the more important things in the story. I thought this was adorable ) Not my favourite couple but they're far from my least favourite. After all, I like them both. I'm just not sure about them being a couple. But I could see where you're coming from about them being peaceful. They are both peaceful-loving people.

I like this very much
madpostman chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Sabin and Terra for the win!
ShinakaStar chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
A rare but beautifully written SabinTerra. There are a few awkward constructions but overall it gave me wonderful feelings. _

*Shinaka*
Toreshi Tobin chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
I have to admit, when I read the description of this story I was wary...the pairing doesn't really click with me. However, I found that what I read was beautifully worded and thought out. It's a lovely story with a good message and I like how it ended without them falling madly in love with each other or something. Just two people with strong feelings and a purpose.

Very nice. Keep up the good work!
Jeokitty chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Sweet and quite enjoyable. :)

Excellent story!