Reviews for It is Useless to Dwell in the Past
Girl of Blue Fire chapter 1 . 1/27/2018
Beautiful. After all these years I still love these two. Thanks for keeping it IC too. I can see the coat-tails of doom trailing after him!
jarjayes chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
DELIGHTFUL STORY!

Simple but sweet.
black dragon chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
I know that I have already been intouch about how brilliant your stories are and how I hope that you will do sequel or more chapters and haven't forgotten what you said but I hope that you will do follow ups from this story to them getting to be a couple
Elias chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Nice story
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i love it! :D
Sinares chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow, Atem really does have the power to bring people together. I really agree with that. I love this story, and I'm adding it to my favs just because it's that awesome. I'm even kind of indifferent, I guess you could say, to TeaxSeto but this story is really cute. Thanks for writing it!
Vaasth chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Very interesting interaction betwen Seto and Tea. I'm sure wherever Atem is in the afterlife, he's grinning after that one. Good story _
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Great story :)
Ribs On The Run chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
It's in character and the interactions between the two are believable. This is if in canon they had these sort of feeling towards each other, I think that that's how they would behave. Seto, with his brick wall and Tea with her abundance of emotion and empathy.

It was very sweet and funny too. And in a way, there are also subtle meaning within meanings in moments of the story. I really enjoyed reading it and think I put it on my faves list that the time but did did not have the time to review... so yup.
sherabo chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
You know I'm still a yaoi girl, but you draw me into your Seto and Tea fic's. They are good together. I enjoyed Yami part in this mix, without his presence. Great Job.
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I like the fact that you brought into consiteration that Tea loved Atem before, and has to move on before she can learn to love Kaiba. Very nice ficklet, and cute couple story. I also like the twist of Atem's actual mummy being there.
Pfefferminztea chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I dont know WHAT I expected when I started to read this... but certainly it wasnt a reference to that "special ability" of Atems... Still, I love it!

So romantic and yet friendshippy. :D
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Yay fic! X3 This turned out really well. Maybe I'll have to attempt that challenge myself sometime. Somehow it seems all the more poignant and important if it's Seto who makes the first move. Though I doubt I could come up with an outburst as good as your Seto did. It's perfect! I have a hard time picturing him actually making the first move, but if he did, it would probably go a lot like this, with his anger and frustration bringing it out. I can't imagine anything else doing it. LOL at him saying he gives up and it's her fault he's like this now.

I don't really think it needed to be rated T, though; the mummy wasn't graphically described or anything. I think a K Plus would have been just fine.

And I know it really wasn't funny, but Seto upset that Téa was "confessing her love to that thing" did make me snicker a bit. XD; Taken out of context, it sounds amusing.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Great Stuff! I especially liked the part that Kaiba does care about Tea, even if he tries to hide his soft side. VERY CUTE.

_ Yokai Summoner