Reviews for It is Useless to Dwell in the Past
Nice story
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
i love it! :D
Sinares chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Wow, Atem really does have the power to bring people together. I really agree with that. I love this story, and I'm adding it to my favs just because it's that awesome. I'm even kind of indifferent, I guess you could say, to TeaxSeto but this story is really cute. Thanks for writing it!
Setoglomper chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Very interesting interaction betwen Seto and Tea. I'm sure wherever Atem is in the afterlife, he's grinning after that one. Good story _
Muffin'sback chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Great story :)
Ribs On The Run chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
It's in character and the interactions between the two are believable. This is if in canon they had these sort of feeling towards each other, I think that that's how they would behave. Seto, with his brick wall and Tea with her abundance of emotion and empathy.

It was very sweet and funny too. And in a way, there are also subtle meaning within meanings in moments of the story. I really enjoyed reading it and think I put it on my faves list that the time but did did not have the time to review... so yup.
sherabo chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
You know I'm still a yaoi girl, but you draw me into your Seto and Tea fic's. They are good together. I enjoyed Yami part in this mix, without his presence. Great Job.
LadyBastet92 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
I like the fact that you brought into consiteration that Tea loved Atem before, and has to move on before she can learn to love Kaiba. Very nice ficklet, and cute couple story. I also like the twist of Atem's actual mummy being there.
Pfefferminztea chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
I dont know WHAT I expected when I started to read this... but certainly it wasnt a reference to that "special ability" of Atems... Still, I love it!

So romantic and yet friendshippy. :D
LuckyLadybug chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Yay fic! X3 This turned out really well. Maybe I'll have to attempt that challenge myself sometime. Somehow it seems all the more poignant and important if it's Seto who makes the first move. Though I doubt I could come up with an outburst as good as your Seto did. It's perfect! I have a hard time picturing him actually making the first move, but if he did, it would probably go a lot like this, with his anger and frustration bringing it out. I can't imagine anything else doing it. LOL at him saying he gives up and it's her fault he's like this now.

I don't really think it needed to be rated T, though; the mummy wasn't graphically described or anything. I think a K Plus would have been just fine.

And I know it really wasn't funny, but Seto upset that Téa was "confessing her love to that thing" did make me snicker a bit. XD; Taken out of context, it sounds amusing.
Yokai Hebitori chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Great Stuff! I especially liked the part that Kaiba does care about Tea, even if he tries to hide his soft side. VERY CUTE.

_ Yokai Summoner
starwefter chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Whoa! Heavy! I liked it!
Raii-sama chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Huh? I never knew there was a challenge by Azurite about this, on this theme I mean. Never mind, else, you wouldn't have got this piece out. Oh, I really love it so much. This was such a nice 'ficlet'...as you say.

Hey, by the way, in this line that Seto said, "(...)Keep it up, and you’ll be wishing away 'you' whole life,(...)" Well, I suppose it's a 'your' that should be here. Not that I spotted anything else, I'd have told you otherwise.

Hehe :) The humor and romance hints in this fic are really good. He couldn't not believe he just did that, poor Seto! Oh my, this confession of feelings to Atem, from Téa was so...umm, emotional? I don't seem to find the perfect word.

Seto who goes about, blurting out all the truth at one go. That was funny. AND, he gave up and admitted that he cared. That was pretty good. He 'did' say that actually.

Yay! Seto also said that he went soft. He cares. He cares. I could go on chanting this. Uh-oh, has Seto indirectly propose to Téa in this line, "If you think you’re ready to move on…”, hmm? Oh well, I think he did.

Atem did such a good thing...bringing Seto and Téa together. Nice ficlet again. Straight to my favourites.
Joourney Maker chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I absolutely love this story.. Seto finally admitted having feelings for Tea. I'm adding this to my favorite list...
Kermita chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Ahh! You already finished...

Great job, I was laughing when he realized what he said, GREAT IN CHARACTERNESS!

Whoa... I love it. Great job I'm like in love with your writing style...

Sine I'm not allowed to be here right now, I'll just quickly send this review and out. I love this story. Now to see whatr I can do with both of mine...