Reviews for Broken Dragon
I am Aus chapter 37 . 12/5/2016
Thx for making me hate Mai and Zuko. I'd rather you'd stuck to canon but hey, your fic right?
yuriko777 chapter 74 . 10/11/2016
I better find a story where zuko dies finally!
yuriko777 chapter 32 . 10/11/2016
why can zuko never die when I want him to?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
this is awesome
axel100 chapter 37 . 4/19/2016
Here's my problem. On one had this is a very engaging read. Your Zuko is the villain of the piece and an understandable one. The problem is that he is such a radical departure from canon Zuko that I almost don't want to continue this. I want to just treat this as an elseworld story where your Zuko is just someone else entirely from the character we know. The problem is that you insist on reminding us of canon Zukos sense of honor and his promises. But your Zuko has no honor. Otherwise he wouldn't resort to the duplicity he's shown in this story.
axel100 chapter 36 . 4/19/2016
OK new theory as to why Zuko isn't himself. This is the evil twin brother that was locked away for years. Or even better, Zukos counterpart from a parallel universe. Did anyone check him for a goatee?
axel100 chapter 34 . 4/19/2016
I'm going to assume Zuko was hypnotized by the Dai Li in order to make him this big of an a$$. The alternative is that this well written and paced story has shamefully indulged in character assassination to evoke sympathy for Azula.
axel100 chapter 31 . 4/19/2016
Ty Lee having a hand in killing? I'm sorry but that girl couldn't harm a may fly. It says something that Chi blocking is a nonlethal fighting technique. I realize the temptation is there to say the show sugar coats the ugly realities of war for a younger audience, but some things should be taken at face value. Ty Lee is gentle person. Azula on the other hand...
axel100 chapter 26 . 4/19/2016
Referring to Mai as the assassin has gotten old. For onething, in all the fights she gotten in, did she ever really hit anyone? You can argue that the gaang was good dodging her but more likely, she's not trying to build up a body count. Mai never really struck me as being very bloodthirsty. She'd want to defeat you, but it would take a lot for her to want to actually put you down. And finally, just because she could capable kill someone, does not mean that should define who she is. An assassin is a professional hitman/woman. Mai is not a killer for hire. At this point she is pretty much well identified as the Fire Lady.
axel100 chapter 25 . 4/19/2016
The problem with the ferry distraction is that while Zuko's inexperience allowed him to fall for it, there are problably plenty of officers in his entourage that wouldn't have, or at the very least would have cancled against sending ever thing they had to chase it down. You have two battleships after all.
axel100 chapter 13 . 4/19/2016
Zuko wouldn't be mad at Mai just for "advocating" for Azula. That is just petty. His anger would be if her requests were dangerous or unreasonable. There's a difference between being cautious and being closed minded. Zuko does care for his sister. He would rightly want her to improve and certainly and concession that are not backed up by improvements from Azula would be something he could reasonable object to. Writing a story that in some way is about Azula redeeming herself should not come at the expense of diminishing Zuko.
kamonwan9952 chapter 74 . 3/25/2016
ohgod. i actually read it to the end in one go. wow this was one hella rollercoaster of feels. im actually stuck and out of words that i finished this and theres a sequel for it too! alright ill switch to it ahah, thank you so much for sharing this amazin work!
kamonwan9952 chapter 63 . 3/25/2016
wow. i freaking love this! this..planning/trial or how you name it..amazing damn. i should be asleep now its 2am and u have been reading this nonstop.
kamonwan9952 chapter 16 . 3/25/2016
mygosh! feels is all over the place! darnn
kamonwan9952 chapter 6 . 3/25/2016
god this is good! i shed some tears fuck.