Reviews for Broken Dragon
LS505956 chapter 74 . 10/18
It's a happy ending, right? Right? So why do I feel so sad?
I admit I felt like puking when Azula - sorry, Aza - was going to the gallows, but I think I'd have preffered her to hang. At least I had time to reconcile myself with that fact. But exile? Staying in Ba Sing Se for the rest of their lives? Princess to peasant? That's cruel and unusual punishment. I imagine I'd rather die. Thankfully, I've never been in the position.
Zuko was a prick - so basically, I feel you captured his character accurately. Really, you did very well with all of them, and it was a great plot too. And while I don't like the ending, it's good, realistic (well, frankly she would have hanged in reality), and just that little bit of "clich├ęd hopeful sentence" to make it perfection. Well done. I don't think I've ever written such a long review.
Oh, btw, I don't know why, but Toph? I found her hilarious.
Amateraszu chapter 74 . 9/12
awesome story, i loved reading it very much.
hoping to being able to be reading more like this.
keep up the great work
Very well done. All the characters matured from canon in their own way, aang being more reserved and thoughtful, ty lee being less flighty, azula having a new perspective. I think you did an especially good job with Zuko. It seems like most of the other readers just wanted basically canon characters with no growth at all since the end of the series. Your Zuko was very plausible and would be a possibility of how he would have turned out if certain aspects of his personality became more pronounced with the crowning. I read this from start to finish in very little time, at no point was I disinterested. It all flowed so smoothly. The ending was great, unexpected and honestly perfect. The writers for the series themselves couldn't have done better.
SpawnofAnarion chapter 55 . 5/23
Wow, Zuko's really let himself go in this fic
SpawnofAnarion chapter 33 . 5/23
Ooh Zuko you're in for it now
SpawnofAnarion chapter 19 . 5/23
This is a pretty great fanfic-good work!
Quelthias chapter 15 . 4/23
I was worried this was going to be the usual sympathetic traitor story (breaking Azula from prison becauee Zuko is too irrational). I am glad she finally gets the medical care she needs.
lesbo geek chapter 74 . 4/6
Hi. I just finished your story and it was good. It has things that where amazing, this was a really emotional story for example, and you have talent to make the story interesting, I couldn't stop reading until the end.
But it also has so problems. Some characters where really, but REALLY out of character, specially Zuko, he actually care for her sister, but you made him a heartless monster in your story, also Iroh was out of character, he would have confront Zuko for what he was doing, he wouldn't have just been on this side just because he was Zuko. Azula was out of character some times, not because of her actions but her thoughts. Also, the romance between our main characters was kinda unspected, like they kissed and they were inmediately in love, the problem is that you didn't build anything before, not romantically at least and I think Azula would have take more time to admit she care for Ty Lee.
It been almost 10 years since you wrote this and I hope you will read this, I really liked this story, even with it's problems.
LavendeSoja chapter 1 . 2/2
This is my second favorite Tyzula. It's so incredible. I'm re-reading it now for the 5th time.
I am Aus chapter 37 . 12/5/2016
Thx for making me hate Mai and Zuko. I'd rather you'd stuck to canon but hey, your fic right?
yuriko777 chapter 74 . 10/11/2016
I better find a story where zuko dies finally!
yuriko777 chapter 32 . 10/11/2016
why can zuko never die when I want him to?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
this is awesome
axel100 chapter 37 . 4/19/2016
Here's my problem. On one had this is a very engaging read. Your Zuko is the villain of the piece and an understandable one. The problem is that he is such a radical departure from canon Zuko that I almost don't want to continue this. I want to just treat this as an elseworld story where your Zuko is just someone else entirely from the character we know. The problem is that you insist on reminding us of canon Zukos sense of honor and his promises. But your Zuko has no honor. Otherwise he wouldn't resort to the duplicity he's shown in this story.
axel100 chapter 36 . 4/19/2016
OK new theory as to why Zuko isn't himself. This is the evil twin brother that was locked away for years. Or even better, Zukos counterpart from a parallel universe. Did anyone check him for a goatee?