Reviews for Broken Dragon
Unfortunately I couldn’t help myself and skimmed the next chapter .

“She’s never going to see the outside of a cell again, nor should she!”
Ummmm... why? What exactly did Azula do that was so bad that warrants life in prison as a 14 year old? Remember when Zuko burned down a village? Remember when Mai lgot away with everything she did during the war and only changed sides for dick?

Yeah nah this author is too fucking much
So, what. Mai gets to be sadistically verbally abusive to a helpless prisoner she’s keeping in horrible living conditions and then if that prisoner doesn’t accept her crappy “apology” then Mai wouldn’t have given her a more humane cell? Mai literally just forced Azula to give her forgiveness she didn’t deserve by threatening to continue torturing her.

This story is already way too sadistic and written by someone who’s obviously got a weird thing for Mai. And after reading some other reviews it seems you don’t ever ease up on your Mai wank and Azula torture. I’m out.
Just got finished with your first story, on to read the other. Loved every bit, new to the whole fan fiction thing, I was hooked from start to finish. your an amazing writer! Thanks a ton!
Guest chapter 74 . 10/26/2020
shit story
Cocofant chapter 6 . 10/26/2020
Really good writing and story, I just can't get around my own mental block of Mai as Fire Lady. I just hate Mai.
Guest chapter 73 . 10/24/2020
Follow up review I don't believe azula should be punished at all. Ozai wouldn't have gave a second thought to kill her should she have disobeyed him. She was technically just trying to survive.
Guest chapter 72 . 10/24/2020
It's a great story but very sad. Azula without her bending makes me feel horrible. Azula being a cripple makes me feel horrible. What I don't understand is why azula is the only one who got punished in the main story. Zuko stole from the helpless, invaded the fire nation to free the avatar from zhao, only to kidnap him himself. He burned down kyoshi village, and helped conquer ba Sing Se. And yet despite these hideous war crimes, he is not punished? I love how this story doesn't portray zuzu as the paragon of innocence. Good story but let's be real Sokkla is the best ship, change my mind.
RoshD chapter 74 . 10/21/2020
LOVED the story! It made me shed some tears a few times as well. I literally stayed up all night reading the entire thing in one sitting because I just couldn't stop myself form knowing what happens next. Extremely well written fic. Thanks for this gem.️️
EvulPanda chapter 40 . 10/1/2020
Okay Mai we are cool again. Lol XD Really loving the story so far!
Michael Rich chapter 74 . 7/16/2020
Truly an amazing read and I’m so sad it’s over... although I guess it’s been over for a decade now but still. The biggest compliment I can give you is that your story was entertaining and MADE SENCE from chapter 1 to 74. This could have easily been put into the show and it wouldn’t feel off at all. You truly are an amazing writer. It took me awhile to trust Azula too while reading but the way she was able to turn herself around and her love for Ty Lee is so pure the ending made me so happy. So with that, thank you for the incredible read
Tainted Princess chapter 74 . 7/12/2020
Took me an entire week, but I must say, it was completely worth every second.

I loved this story and that's saying a lot. I never usually read stories so long, because they never ever have a consistent plot, they always get boring and use lots of different conflicts just to keep writing chapters. This one tho, was SO not like all of them, that's why I didn't have any problems finishing it.

Your writing, even when "little acrobat" was the most repeated sentence, in incredible.

I dont care how many years have passed, I still wanna thank you for writing this. I loved every single chapter.

Wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope you're great. Thanks again, and a million times more.

Royal kisses!
noname chapter 74 . 6/18/2020
It took me the whole to finish and it was worth every hour. It's well written and I recommend reading this.
evergreenstreets chapter 74 . 6/3/2020
I read this story from beginning to end in one day. I cried and laughed. Thank you so much for this.
Guest chapter 27 . 5/18/2020
Screwed up
Guest chapter 26 . 5/18/2020
Well she got a point there
1,015 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »