Reviews for Broken Dragon
candycoatedmonsters chapter 74 . 1h
There is such a reason that this is a classic. Love, love, love. Also love for starting pretty much the best genre of fanfic out there.
Streetlight Eyes chapter 74 . 4/21
One of my favorite fics of all time.
Fake Nails Real Hearts chapter 74 . 4/21
I finally got around to finishing this and boy was it worth the time. I loved it.
Etokaiten chapter 74 . 4/3
Nice read, took me a little over a day and a half with interruptions to finish.
Etokaiten chapter 62 . 4/2
Moist.
Etokaiten chapter 33 . 4/1
Interest intensified.
KuroPringle chapter 74 . 2/8
This was an excellent read. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter, very much. I really liked how you managed the flow of the story and addressed all of the issues that came up throughout the story. It was a very satisfying ending, as well. I felt a lot of emotion while reading this work, and I hope you continue writing. :)
o0Aslania0o chapter 74 . 2/2
So sad the story is done :(... but this great story will always have a space in my heart _
o0Aslania0o chapter 68 . 2/2
Awwww gaaad why does this have to be sad T-T and why do i flippin love it ...just soo dammn sweet nice sad GREAT story :(
o0Aslania0o chapter 16 . 1/31
Awwww soooosweeet bessst storrry everrr! I SOO LOVE ITDUDE... THANKS!
KorpaKejsilic chapter 74 . 1/30
Great little story. Thanks for writing it!
Ivar Hugo chapter 37 . 1/28
I love the confrontation between Zuko and Toph in this chapter.

Updated score: I now utterly despise your Zuko and I consider him to be a villain. I still like Mai; she's got little reason to be merciful towards Azula, but she's acting compassionately towards Ty Lee, which wins her points. However, she must see that Zuko is acting like an ass. Was this the sweet man she defied Azula to save at the Burning Rock? Toph is awesome; nothing more needs to be said. I hold out hope for Aang, Katara and Iroh.
Ivar Hugo chapter 31 . 1/28
I'm liking this story more and more. After a very dark turn (the implication that Azula slit their pursuers' throats), I was beginning to think that Azula was truly beginning to drag Ty Lee down into the mud. After that incident, if Ty Lee still went with Azula, she would be morally compromised. She wouldn't still be able to say that she was trying to protect lives, as she could previously by saving Azula from execution. And just when I was thinking Azula's and Ty Lee's relationship would become more toxic and abusive, Azula actually does the decent thing and leaves! At this point, I have no idea how this story is going to develop, which I like very much.