Reviews for Broken Dragon
jammiexdodger chapter 74 . 6/12
I loved this story. I know this came out quite a while ago, but I just had to say it. It was also brilliant to see the writing improve as you went along, growing stronger with the story as the plot progressed. I've never been quite as sad to see a fanfic finish, honestly. To say I was giddy upon learning of the sequel is an under statement.

Anyhoo, thank you for writing this story, it was fantastic. Utterly fantastic.
SuperlustrousRainstorms chapter 74 . 6/9
This is an amazing fic. I love it, and I love every single part of it.
SixPerfections chapter 26 . 5/20
Holy crap, I did not see that coming what with Azula really arranging the assassination. Wow. I guess this isnt going to be an everyone makes up and is happy, Azula turns over a new leaf, puppies and rainbows fic huh? im so digging this
SixPerfections chapter 18 . 5/20
Well. The substance has hit the fan. Didn't see that coming.
TyzulaAddict chapter 74 . 5/19
This is definitely one of my all time favorite Tyzula stories.
candycoatedmonsters chapter 74 . 5/5
There is such a reason that this is a classic. Love, love, love. Also love for starting pretty much the best genre of fanfic out there.
Streetlight Eyes chapter 74 . 4/21
One of my favorite fics of all time.
Fake Nails Real Hearts chapter 74 . 4/21
I finally got around to finishing this and boy was it worth the time. I loved it.
Etokaiten chapter 74 . 4/3
Nice read, took me a little over a day and a half with interruptions to finish.
Etokaiten chapter 62 . 4/2
Moist.
Etokaiten chapter 33 . 4/1
Interest intensified.
KuroPringle chapter 74 . 2/8
This was an excellent read. I thoroughly enjoyed every chapter, very much. I really liked how you managed the flow of the story and addressed all of the issues that came up throughout the story. It was a very satisfying ending, as well. I felt a lot of emotion while reading this work, and I hope you continue writing. :)
o0Aslania0o chapter 74 . 2/2
So sad the story is done :(... but this great story will always have a space in my heart _