Reviews for Drowning In Flames
Yaoi Fangurl 13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
AWWW! The ending had me in tears. And I never knew Demyx had it in him...This fanfic is purely amazing.
Hikaru SD chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Demyx! Why do people constantly torture him? He deserves to he happy! D:

Anyways, this was really beautiful and sad... I love it :)
alliekity chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
awesome I LOVED IT!
MegaGamerPiro chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Good form lad. Good form.
Chronicles of Christopher chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
hey :D me again... hmm... DemyAku? i'm not even sure what to call it! Demyx topping Axel... that's a scene i never thought would happen :D but, still, you managed to pull it off flawlessly. i love the insane detail your lemons have :D

I reach my free hand up and finding its place back in the mused red spikes, the soft strands beneath my fingers almost as tantalizing as the actual acts themselves, and I can’t help but shiver as my hand comes into contact with warm skin.

that's just fantastic :D super sexy. i think i have... 2 more to go? :D i have school tomorrow so i'm going to bed now, but i'll get started on those tomorrow :D you've made this past week or so extremely entertaining to say the least :D
Thebunnylordofdoom chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow that was sad...

Awesome, but sad ( Poor Dem...and Poor Axel!

This was awesome and a great Lemon!

But WOW Axel the UKE O Didnt see that comming!

Snuffle, i think i've cried twice tonight now...

I need to find a happy fic.

Loved it even though it made me cry )

MinxB
Leora Condour chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Great story. Faving :)
megheartryan chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Wow..that was..hot!

I would have never in a million years imagined Axel bottoming - but you did a really good job of it .

It was a little sad, too, what with Axel leaving and Roxas and Zexion being gone. I like the fact that even though this was a lemon it still had emotional value to it :3
vampire-chica2010 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
OMG this story is amazing and wow ver very wow...keep up the good work
Pahoyhoy chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
You really are amazing
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This was a really good story. It even had the rare and exotic creature known as plot seldom found in the M archives. Mission Complete. XD, Srry I just couldn't help it, had to say that!
Schizzar chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Yay fanfic requests! I loved it and this was pretty much exactly what I was thinking of! (huggles) Thank you a bunch. Here, have cookies! (gives bunches of cookies) :)