Reviews for Wizards of Waverly Place: Ghosts
magicmumu chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
So far, this is funny, and I can't wait to see what else happens.

Erin
Lodylodylody chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
Very well written. Made me sad for Nick though.
writerchic16 chapter 6 . 8/13/2008
Great story, and true-to-show concept. I wouldn't be surprised if one of their episodes was one of the family members being possessed by a ghost. And some moments were pretty funny too. Great job on this!
writerchic16 chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
Aw, I'm glad you made Nick the good guy in the end. Great story! Since you didn't mark it "complete," I'll guess there will be an epilogue.
writerchic16 chapter 4 . 8/2/2008
Busted! I wonder how Alex is going to take it once she has control of her body back. I imagine she'll want revenge on Max for letting Nick take over, lol. Good job once again, and please update soon!
wizards-paramorefan3 chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
great story, I like it. I want to know what happens too!
wizards-paramorefan3 chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
update now! I wanna know what happens in the next chappter!
writerchic16 chapter 3 . 7/29/2008
Hehe, the bit with the dancing frog made me smile. Very funny. And Justin's on to them now, I see. Well, good job as usual and I can't wait for the next chapter!
everystoryboy chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
this looks pretty good.

and they havn't had a ghost wizards i would know becuz i watch it every week thats what makes this story a great one!
writerchic16 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Oh, I love this so far! I love how you let us think Nick was gonna be like the family Casper, then had him possess Alex. And Theresa's reaction to having a ghost in the house/shop was hilarious. They really should have a ghost episode on the show.(Or did they? I dunno, I only watch it when my sister does) Anyway, good job and I hope you update soon!
wizards-paramorefan3 chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
good story only one thing, Max is 12
Lodylodylody chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Hey, just noticed this story and saw that you were the same guy who wrote that 70s Show horror story that I enjoyed. I've just started getting into Wizards of Waverly Place, so I'm looking forward to seeing where this story goes.