Reviews for Mary Had a Little Sue
almathea chapter 10 . 7/28/2008
Ahaha! I love it! Before you know it we'll have 'Psych Wars Episode I: Revenge of the Sues'! Wow, that was a random thought.

You did really well with characterization, which made the parody that much better.
almathea chapter 9 . 7/28/2008
Go Buzz! A small appearance, but an important one.
almathea chapter 8 . 7/28/2008
Yay for second altos! It seems that you DO have a use for Mary-Sues... parodies in which you murder yourself. Also, in that paragraph, that sounds EXACTLY like something Shawn would say. Kudos on that.
disagd1 chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Oh, very, very nice! Death to all Mary Sues! I really enjoyed this fic, thank you so much for sharing it.
pinktink008 chapter 10 . 7/27/2008
Another Mary Sue. Oh my gosh. Write about her, write about her. *L*
pinktink008 chapter 9 . 7/27/2008
Very funny. I'm sad that it's going to end. It's been so much fun to read!
a.dancing.blue.flame15 chapter 8 . 7/27/2008
EVIL MARY-SUE!
disagd1 chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
Ah, those crazy, evil Mary-Sues. Brilliant!
almathea chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
Ooh! The plot thickens!
almathea chapter 6 . 7/26/2008
I actually laughed out loud when 'mary-sue' was her ethnicity. And of course sempiternal is a word. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
almathea chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
I'll mourn your loss. You were too young! And that really is quite a ridiculous name.
almathea chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I can tell already... this is gonna be good. :)
disagd1 chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
oh, God. This story is hilarious! Dumb Mary-Sues. Loved the American Pie reference. Can't wait to see what you have planned.
Niex chapter 5 . 7/25/2008
Hilarious!

Um, flame, Mary Sue is a character in a fanfic, that respresents the (female) author of the story. She's perfect, usually has some magic powerzz and everyone is falling in love with her. A male Mary Sue would be Gary Stu, if I'm correct.

Anyway, this makes fun of Mary-Sues :D
a.dancing.blue.flame15 chapter 5 . 7/24/2008
I couldn't stop laughing! btw, what's a Mary Sue, and why is Francessca hanging all over Shawn?