Reviews for Chuck vs The Middle
baldcoder chapter 7 . 4/30/2016
Great story! Casey is a big Teddy near.
Molotov chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
What a fuckin' story.

Stories like this are rare - a beginning, a middle, and an end, but not a definitive end. Not an end where Chuck and Sarah end up together and all is well.

No, this is an end where things are still so much the way they were at the start, the difference being everyone knows where they stand with each other.

I don't know if there's another story on this site that captures the essence of the 'team' quite like this.

The fact that Chuck openly admits to relying on Casey for more than his physical well-being, the fact that Casey and Sarah admit to one another that they're all better together. The fact that Chuck told Sarah he loved her, while also acknowledging their inability to be together.

This is a dark, heavy story from a dark and heavy world, and it is so very excellent.
Molotov chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
"I can't do this. I have no one. I can't stand it."

Three short sentences.

They cut right to the core of it.

In all the Chuck stories I've read, few ever focus on the forlorn nature of Chuck in Seasons 1 and 2. And no story has hit it so close to how I think of it than this chapter.

So goddamn good.
Lokrume chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
Such a neat story! :D Gotta love angsty Chuck, and it's very refreshing to read a fanfic that focuses on the whole team instead of just Chuck and Sarah.
I especially appreciate the bed-scene with Chuck and Casey in chapter 4. I am a big fan of Chuck and Casey fluff, but it's allmost impossible to find those kind of stories without finding romance, sex, or an inredibly out-of-character Casey i them too... -_- But your Casey is wonderfully believable. :3 Thanks for making the time to write this story and share it with us.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 7 . 10/26/2012
*Squeal!* Chuck loves Sarah, that is known! He loves Casey! Oh that is so lovely! Adorable. This story is quite a revolving thing! The realization of life and how it may be different what was thought! This slash pairing is plausable! Xd Casey/Chuck/Sarah! Do continue!
s-david-m chapter 7 . 9/7/2012
Interesting and compelling team story. I think the emotional distance of the asset/handler relationship described in this story is much more realistic than that portrayed in the show. You can see quite clearly why Chuck and Sarah would realistically go nowhere. Depressing perhaps, but painfully true. Casey as the experienced, ultimate professional is also spot on.
Louise chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
awesome fic, I really like how you write the dynamic between these characters :)
michelel72 chapter 7 . 11/28/2010
This is a great, exciting story. I love the teaminess.
astridv chapter 7 . 11/1/2010
This was amazing, really well written. I couldn't put it down til the end (and you completely sold me on Sarah/Chuck/Casey). I hope you'll write more in this fandom.
adrixa chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
This is the best 'chuck' fanfiction I read. Good to know that I'm not the only one who has been considered this pairing ;) I will dream about a sequal, and hope that you would write one, maybe one that picks up after season 2. A girl can dream...
Anne1313 chapter 7 . 8/6/2010
Sequal?

...Please?

seriously though you are increadable

I love this story

and the chop-shop [shakes head] I was very impressed by the sheer depraved horror, That has to be on the top ten worst organizations ever

I actualy do not have the necessary words to describe how increadably awesome this story is

seriously

You Genius writer person

I physicaly NEED to know what happens next

Please write sequal PLEASE pretty please with magical ponys skipping through a fairy infested meadow on top? [hopeful big puppy dog eyes]

I am awestruck and I wish that I could write something this addictive

Blesssed Be
Strange Music chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Wonderful Story! So well written and perfectly in character. I love Chuck/Sarah/Casey stories. But there are so few.

There wouldn't be a chance for a sequal to that story? : )
Miyavilurver chapter 7 . 3/3/2010
This was so beautiful, perfectly, amazingly written and I am so very much in love. Casey, god, you got Casey along perfectly, not to mention everybody else, and just-Awesome. :D i love this ery very much, it's fantastic. 3
lala3ada chapter 7 . 2/8/2010
's really good :-) Love you for this :-)
lala3ada chapter 5 . 2/8/2010