Reviews for The Power and the Glory
Kanon58 chapter 4 . 10/14/2014
i love how luke acting like a real thing to asch hahaha!
Kanon58 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
you belong to me? OH MY GAWD that was smexy! hahah! yes you are his property Luke it always had been!
patrick the almighty observer chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
is there a sequel to this, i would really like to see how the rest of this goes... even if Luke's relationship with Ash is really creepy, but hey there is still so much left that could happen.
brica chapter 6 . 1/21/2013
Kinda neat, the idea... though I kinda couldn't help felling there could/should be more done with this, the idea seems to have so much potential (although it also gives much potential to turn an otherwise good story into something awful, it could also be a wonderful plot device in something else if done right... kinda like the Self-inserts that most people seem to hate and I personally love to bits).

I liked the story, though, so I'm Faving this too.
Starshinesoldier chapter 6 . 8/13/2012
Holy crap! So the world is doomed and everyone is going to die. :( I hope Pere and Luke's mother get spared? You are right, this is the happiest dark fic ever. XD
Starshinesoldier chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
c.c Asch's possessiveness of Luke. :3 I wish it was so in the gaaaame!
midnightcrescent98 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Wow! You HAVE to continue this! I'm getting curious

The way you insert the feelings of each characters are amazing!
Underwater Dreaming chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
Awesome story.
Dominique Moreau chapter 6 . 9/26/2010
Really good story! You have a good way with words and great characterization and plot. My only complaint was that it ended so soon.
Djibriel chapter 6 . 8/23/2010
Would Peony survive in Eldrant, though? I rather liked what I saw of him in the anime adaptation of this game.
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 3 . 3/22/2009
Yikes, my brain exploded halfway through. I love the brink of madness I feel that Asch and Luke are teetering on. But perhaps it is just that they are more sane than anyone else? Hmm..

I had more comments, but it is late and I should be sleeping. Instead, i read. Ho, hum. I'm going to be miserable at work tomorrow. Thank gods that finals aren't until Tuesday.
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 2 . 3/22/2009
You've got a lot of talent with your writing. :) You're clear and yet you have a lovely vocabulary. Ah, a rare gem in this section. If only there were more. :P

On I go!
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
What an interesting idea. You wrote the semi-madness of Luke very well, confusing though it was.

I am leacing a review now because I noticed that you only had five. What a tragedy! I've been combing through the TotA section for days and there are about 3 good slash fics that I've found. Why do you have so few when others (the ones without proper English or characterization and that seem set on making my brain leak out of my ears) have more? Harrumph. Injustice, I tell you.

...

I'm rambling. On I go!
Yamiyugikun chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
Wow, you got the characterizations down very well. Your dialogue and style of writing is very natural. I'll try to simplify what I do and learn_ Thank you for your review.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 8/16/2008
My about everyone's going with Van's happens next though...Good one.