Reviews for New Clothes and the Emperor
claraowl chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
VERY good. I enjoyed the possessiveness.
You also did Kyoko's personality very well.
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Kyaaaaa! XDDD

OHMYGOD! I ALWAYS LOVE THE EMPEROR OF THE NIGHT!

Ren, YOU ARE SO AWESOME! KYAAAAA!

Poor Kyoko... Haha
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I love the spin you put in the title! good work for the fic, it was very amusing!
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Emperor of the Night in detail. Seeing the manga frames now. Processing. New chapter born. Ta-da!
Blackdraumdancer chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Looooooool!
Oh my gosh! I just stumbled over this little story, and it made my day! This is just so fantastically hilarious! Poor Kyoko, doesn't know what's happening to her. Though i wonder if she will get Ren's meaning about men losing their selfcontrol, once she is by herself again and has time to think...and I'd like to know what Ren to make all the other men leave, including kijima.
Anonymous Reader chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Sweet, smooth, and sexy with a plot! Nice!
(Was the title a deliberate pun on 'The Emperor's New Clothes?')
Keep wit' the writin'!
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
cute...
Darkest Melody chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
The only thing that could have made this better would have been a quick epilogue of Sho and Reino's reactions to the commercial.
munford chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Good job
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
This is great! They are sooooo in character!... especially Ren. However, I definitely think that Ren should be called The Pervert instead of The Emperor. :))))))
xxconfusedchanxx chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
OMG!
I so want to be in Kyoko's place. Ren is HAWT!

Nice story. The plot was flawless and seemed to flow really well. Loved it 3
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So cute! Pleeease write more!
Freya's Doll chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
superb!
AnisRocks chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Lmao..love it!8)
Jhiz chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Ah, having read this once again, I now feel the need to comment about how absolutely enjoyable it is to read a story with Ren not being the simple, sweet, weak man that so many use for his portrayal. Your Ren has passion as the Emperor and a bit of a mean streak in his handling of the innocent Kyoko. I love it. Thank you!