Reviews for A Prayer For Eurydice
Y0URIMAGINARYFRIEND chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Gah, this has me all choked up. Wonderful bit of writing, simple and beautiful and so poignant. Thank you so much for writing it.
Rayn12 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
I hated this story because it's so sad but so well written that I couldn't stop reading. It's haunted me ever since. Perfectly in character, and Orihime and Ryuuken are very well developed. Beautifully done, and the title is brilliant.
Aaron chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Absolutely brilliant.(But) really sad.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Oh my God, Yami, I think I love you. This is so incredible that there just are not words. You manage to blow me away every darn time I read something of yours, and every time, I think I've read the best, then you turn around with another fic and I get my brains blown out again. This has me crying, I'm serious.

"Together, they watch Uryuu leave, back straight, an Orpheus who had gotten Eurydice out of Hell but was still damned to Eternity there anyway."

With that line, you have established yourself as one of the best in the fandom. I bow to your skills. Thank you for writing this.

Avalon
Lira1123 chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
Wow. What really hooked me on Bleach was watching the Soul Society arc and thinking of Orpheus and Eurydice. I never thought of applying it to Orihime in Hueco Mundo, but you've done it just beautifully here. Wonderful story!
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Beautifully written, and about a near-crack pairing too! Congrats, and keep up the fanfic uploading spree! :D
Alamrin chapter 1 . 7/21/2008