Reviews for April to April
The Pianist's Touch chapter 14 . 12/26/2015
I had no idea how much I am in favor or a House-Chase friendship until just now, but it so totally fits. And he's friends with Wilson again. And even Kutner is showing that he cares. Really this whole fic seemed to be about showing in subtle ways how people care about House. Another comment about that-great job about showing, and not telling. That's the mark of a great writer. Anyway, I just wanted to say that I really loved this fic.
red2013 chapter 14 . 1/30/2014
Great story to read. I enjoyed reading it this morning. it is as fluffy as a story and i like it that way.

Red.
shhIwasn'there chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
This was soooo awesome. Loved it loved it loved it!
beingrowdy chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
I love your stories - one and everyone of them! Thank you so much for entertaining mé on my long trainrides to and from work. Hope you might write something more soon :)
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 14 . 1/16/2012
Bravo, love the way you portrayed Wilson and his uncanny ability to prove exactly who really is the ASS in this friendship. I also really enjoyed the Chase friendship. I always thought that Chase would be a good friend for House...definitely less toxic and manipulative than Wilson. If Wilson was my best friend always lying to me or manipulating me or conspiring against me or trying to change me into someone more "inner circle" (especially when it is completely obvious that I am NOT an inner circle kind of person) I would kill him. Not to mention I have always thought that House was a better friend to wilson than vise-versa. I love how House always accepts people for who they really are...as long as they accept themselves. (in cases where they do not acknowledge what there true selves are he is "Kind" enough to show them a mirror) This is the whole ASS, BUT HONEST ASS comes into play. Very well done.
MoonWiccan6 chapter 14 . 1/12/2012
You did an absolutely fantastic job with this story.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 14 . 4/27/2010
I really liked this story...please write more like this! You write House/Wilson friendship so well :)
Visitkarte chapter 14 . 7/30/2009
Lovely story, great job!

I loved every bit of it, but my favourite is House going to Cuddy for prescriptions. Having Wilson writing prescriptions was never a good idea, personally AND professionally.

I'm not a native speaker, far from it, but I'll try to explain. 'To put someone on retainer' means, that person is somehow 'booked' for an amount of time. Like a part-time-job with an official contract. Mostly common for lawyers of a single, but business-person. No matter if you need them or not, they have a guaranteed amount of hours paid, they can only earn more than the contract sum if they have a lot to do, but never less.
Arisprite chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
I love this story! I feel bad I haven't reviewed it yet. Amazing story and characterization! great job!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2009
Awesome job..please write more of House/Wilson friendship! You write it oh so well! :D I love your style of writing and your long stories like this one and "The best of motives" and "scars"
ollixanna chapter 14 . 1/7/2009
Wow!

I love this story.

Seriously well written.

Amazingly believable.

Kudos.
Militant Delusionalist chapter 14 . 12/1/2008
That was GREAT! I cried and laughed. The last chapter was a nice ending from all the angst. I love how you wrote House. I could totally have seen that happen. He's not as caustic as everyone seems to think he is. Once again GREAT story! *favs*
justin chapter 14 . 11/2/2008
*Perfect*. *Thank you*.
callietitan chapter 14 . 10/15/2008
2 thumbs WAY way up. ;) nice job.
Spectral Scribe chapter 14 . 10/14/2008
Aw, very cute! I thought the House-Kutner exchange was fabulous, and I laughed when he made that comment about Taub being able to see what he was writing, hee! Especially next to House, Taub is a shrimp. Also liked House accepting Chase's offer over for Christmas. It was nice, getting these snippets from the following year: a good way to sum up what follows in the same style as the rest of the story. Nice touches here and there, like going back to Vicodin and House taking Wilson on a road trip... really shows, in not too lengthy an epilogue, how things are improving. Very nicely done! I really enjoyed this fic.

Hold on... you're not a native English speaker? What's your first language? It's an amazing compliment to you, then, that I had NO IDEA that English wasn't your first language. As for putting someone on retainer, I believe this just means having someone who usually does freelance work at your disposal. For example, with the PI, House wanted him to be available all the time, so he would pay the PI a fixed rate for always being available to him rather than only paying for the jobs the PI does. I don't know if that makes any sense (or is completley correct) but that's my understanding of it.