Reviews for April to April
dzio chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
I loved the finale and AUs are not my fav kind of stories (I prefere the ones that fill the holes in the story, missing scenes and such), but this is going to be a good one, I can tell. :) I think you did a great job explaining House's reasoning behind him letting Wilson go - it IS out-of-character for him, but it's not OOC, if that makes any sense. I mean, he can do something uncharacteristic from time to time, and in your story it's completely believeable. I like Cuddy caring for him and House hiding behind his usual BS and joking.

And I can't wait to see what Wilson thinks about all this. I think he might not really be so focused on Amber, that he doesn't miss House. I think he might feel just as lousy about all this as House - maybe he thinks that House doesn't need/want their friendship anymore and thinks HE is letting him go?

I've read all your other stories (I would promise I will leave some reviews for them as well, but knowing me it will be a year from now or never, so I won't) and liked them a lot, so I'm really glad you have something new for us. Hope RL will let you update frequently. :)
Aqua Mage chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Great start. I really like fics in which House is actually a decent person, especially when he suffers for it. I know, I'm mean. Btw, when you said H/C in your summary, did you mean House/Cuddy or hurt/comfort?
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Oh, I really liked this! If this is AU from the finale, does that mean Amber doesn't die? Hmm, interesting...

I like the fact taht in this story House seems to have taken a back seat, and is going to let Wilson get on with his life - but Wilson will miss him! I know he will - lol!

Post again soon!