Reviews for April to April
10miles chapter 13 . 9/28/2008
Yay! Made it through a rough year :)

Great HouseWilson interaction. I'm wondering who's prescribing him now (first 2 episodes of S5), must indeed be Cuddy, cant wait to see how they'll make Wilson come back to House. Wonder if it'll involve the leg or some other cunning plan.
Isla de Muerta chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
I so don't want this to end. Bit House could have been bit more friendly in the end of this chapter. But then again, he is House.
HouseAddict16 chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
Sweet. I liked the end and how they are actually kind of getting together again Wilson and House. Kind of parallels what everyone wants to see in this new season. Nice.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 12 . 9/20/2008
I hope your feeling a bit better now! I really liked this chapter, I'm glad that Wilson has finally got his head of the clouds, or rather Amber, and noticed his best friend again. I liked that Cuddy is the one who stepped in to help House, even though she needed a nurse to alert her to his situation. I'm glad that Wilson is back though, and it should definetly be interesting now when he tries to stick his nose into House's business again. It's been a year, and I'm sure that House has gotten used to getting along without him. Also should be interesting if House is also socialising with Chase, and Wilson isn't needed or invited out on some nights or occasions. Really excellent story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Woo Hoo - Over a 100 reviews!

Hollie : )
Aqua Mage chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
Great chapter. Like House's odd phrasing as he tells Wilson that they're still friends! I really like how real this fic is; nothing's fixed overnight.
i luv ewansmile chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
Splendid update to an awesome story!
Spectral Scribe chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
Hahaha I LOVE House!

Don't worry about the wait. It was worth it! And as I type this reply I see that you have 99 reviews. Woohoo! I've never gotten 100 reviews on a fic before, so I am always vicariously excited when I see great fics get the recognition they deserve.

Anyway, of course it had to end between Wilson and Amber. Still, it was so nice and so House-like of House to just let Wilson in without comment. And I love the Wilson FINALLY gets it-what he's been doing to House, albeit unintentionally. He finally gets that things have gotten worse for House, and he's finally ready to be there for him I think, and it all came to a head very nicely.

I liked his conversation with Cuddy, too. But mostly I LOVED the short bit at the end with House. First of all, I can really see him acting like this on the show. Second, how he just bursts in there and quotes Wilson's sap made me laugh out loud, and I loved when House said he'd never broke up with Wilson, and to stop feeling sorry for himself. Well done.
passionfornight chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
Another good chapter. I really liked how House simply let Wilson in because despite all the crap that Wilson has done to House, by not doing something, he and Wilson are still friends. It will be nice to see how Wilson and House will get on now that Amber is gone and it is once again House and Wilson. House knows that Wilson wanted something more, so is he going to completely let Wilson back into his life, or is it going to be where he and Wilson are friends, but House is always waiting for the other shoe to drop? Well it was a really good chapter, and I can't wait for the next one so please update soon.
fox4mel chapter 11 . 9/19/2008
Phew! Glad to know House and Wilson's lives are slowly starting to get back on the same course. Wilson certainly missed a lot while he was off in "Amberland". I liked Wilson's realization when he found the oxy that he really had no clue what was going on in House's life at that moment. I like that he wondered how thing's had gone downhill so fast, when House's decline really happened over the course of an entire year.

I absolutely love this story - perfect amount of agnst, drama, friendship, etc...Your characters are well written, especially House. Loved his comment to Wilson at the end "My couch’s still there. My beer’s still all yours… - I’ve never broken up with you".

You always leave me wanting more. In fact, that's my only complaint! I wish I could get each month's full story rather than these few wonderful glimpses (filler-sequel?)

I'm really looking forward to the final updates! Thanks for a great read!
Murderbynuns chapter 12 . 9/19/2008
wow loving this please keep it up and I hope you feeling beter cars are not nice things to colide with espcaly if like me you went in one at the time.
Natalie chapter 11 . 9/17/2008
ooh! keep going! I like it!(I might even go to the beginning and start it again!)

I love house as a tragic hero eh?
Eryaforsthye chapter 11 . 9/12/2008
There are so many lines I love in this one.

“Cameron is going to try her hand at a pot roast tonight” makes me love your Chase very, very much indeed.

I love how you portray Wilson, as very real and *very* petty - even if he doesn't realise it himself. I love your insight into his character, how he *knows* his relationshop(s) are failing and simply doesn't want to admit it yet. He's very complex and very *realistically* selfish. It's thoroughly amazing. :D

His unthinkingly damaging comment to House about pity was absolutely amazing - it's stuck in my mind ever since I read it as just so powerful and so wonderfully, wonderfully painful.

I love it all. :D

I can't wait for more - especially after that accursed cliffhanger of yours! :P

And the pot roast. I want the pot roast scene. :P

(Also, sorry for the lateness - life has been very hectic for me lately and, try as I did, I just couldn't get the energy to leave a review anywhere near deserving of this marvellous chapter earlier. Sorry. :( *hopes this review fully coveys my utter love for this fic and your writing*)

Brilliant part in a brilliant fic - I can't wait for your next update! :D

*wanders off cheerfully to re-read*
HouseAddict16 chapter 11 . 9/10/2008
Great chapter. I just found it sitting in my inbox, must have forgotten to read it. I really hope we find out what's wrong with House!
Isla de Muerta chapter 11 . 9/9/2008
This just keeps getting better.
passionfornight chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Another great chapter. Poor Wilson just seems to be getting worse at keeping his relationships, any of them, afloat. Hopefully something will show everyone that something must be done because House is slipping off the edge, and no one is there to catch him right now. Can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »