Reviews for April to April
callietitan chapter 11 . 9/8/2008
Ox NO YOU STUPID NURSE! don't just LEAVE him there! CALL SOMEBODY! gah. update asap, i must see wat's wrong with house-chan! O
Potterworm chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Great chapter. I hope you update again ASAP because I'm dying to know what happens.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Seriously? You're going to leave it there? That's just plain mean! I think as punishment for this horrible, horrible cliff you should do a special "Leap Year" Chapter, and swiftly fill me in on whats going on! Lol

Really good chapter though, I really enjoyed Wilsons jealousy, that had me laughing. It's goo that he should see that House has other people he can turn too. I also liked how Chase took in House's refusal reasons, evaluated them and ignored them. Brilliant!

Needing More!

Hollie : )
Spectral Scribe chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Brilliant! Glad I popped into the House section here because I didn't get an alert that you'd updated. Kutner's nervousness was palpable, and I could really see Kal Penn there. I also like the mystery surrounding what happened. Was it on purpose, was it not? My first instinct was that it wasn't a suicide attempt because Wilson was right, House wouldn't do it like that. But I like that it turned out it was because he was drunk. Poor, depressed House. His conversation with Wilson was so tense, I bet Chase could feel the air crackle with it when he walked in, which was why this line made me laugh out loud:

“Cameron is going to try her hand at a pot roast tonight.”

So random and out of the blue, but it worked well. Chase convincing House to eat with them was amusing and entertaining, and his reasoning was great. And I like that House accepted. But Wilson... man, he didn't have such good control over his mouth, did he? Ouch. And now he got House all messed up and ill again (and now I have Flight of the Bumblebee in my head, hee). What a nice nurse, concerned like that about him. Poor House. Great chapter, as usual!
i luv ewansmile chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Oh, Wilson, can you never think before you speak, how uncaring and rude. Poor House, at least it's progress he agrees to spend time with someone else other than an whiskey bottle.

Awesome update.
Belle80 chapter 11 . 9/7/2008
Can't begin to tell you how much I LOVE this fic! But I'm sad the year only has 12 months... Does that mean this is ending soon?

Anyway: Really great work! Already want to read what comes next!
Isla de Muerta chapter 10 . 9/4/2008
I'm so out of words. This is so good story. One thing bothers me though but it's not in this story. I mean, is House really unfriendly or is it just something else. Lonelyness maybe.
callietitan chapter 10 . 9/3/2008
oh my god, i am absolutely positively in love with this story! i like how you portray EVERYONE! especially chase. update ASAP!
Murderbynuns chapter 10 . 9/3/2008
It's nice to see Chase now and again, I feel so sorry for House he must be bad if this Ducklings are talking about thing and offering to take him out
passionfornight chapter 10 . 9/3/2008
Another great chapter. I like how the other characters are getting involved and are worrying about House. Can't wait for the next chapter, so please update soon.
Aqua Mage chapter 10 . 9/3/2008
I LOVE this fic. House is just such a perfect mix of sarcasm and vunerability. Great Chase scene, too.
i luv ewansmile chapter 10 . 9/3/2008
Aw, poor House. At least he's not too stubborn to not seek out help, glad Chase has such a laid-back persona. Splendid update.
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
Really like this chapter! I'm glad House apparently has other people he can lean on. It'll certainly be interesting if he goes to dinner with his team. For some reason I can picture him at dinner with Kutner, as that guy doesn't appear to be affected by House, but the other two? Not so much. For my vote Kutner and Chase are by far the best fellows to befriend House from both the teams old and new. But as its your story I should probably let you decide ; ) Anyway, great chapter as usual. Looking forward to more.

Hollie : )
Eryaforsthye chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
I think I'm slowly running out of ways to tell you how brilliant you are. :P

This, of course, is fantastic. I love the return to work scene and the Chase/House scene at the end. I (always) love your portrayal of House (“Was that a rhetorical question?” was spot-on, as was "Sarcasm - as usual - perfectly in place.")

I love your Wilson.

"Wilson briefly closed his eyes." - that was beautifully, supremely eloquent of Wilson's emotions and state of mind. Amazing work.

I love your new Ducklings - especially Kutner. :P

Basically, I love this fic to tiny, little pieces. :D

May I have more soon, please? :P

*beams at fic*

*re-reads happily*

*dances excitedly*
Spectral Scribe chapter 10 . 9/2/2008
Say it with me now: Aw. LOVE House and Chase scenes. Love them. They're ALWAYS good. I also love that House's cane slipped on ice and he hurt his head. Not because I'm mean and want him to fall down, but because it makes perfect sense that this would happen on occasion during the winter, especially when he's distracted, as he probably is now with everything going on. Chase is so sweet in his Chase-way. He knows just how to be nice to House without it seeming like pity or undeserved niceness. He's very... pragmatic about it, like when he offered House a ride because of the concussion (I'm betting it was partly an excuse). The part where Chase said "I hope you’re not stupid enough to ignore symptoms of a brain bleed" made me laugh from the irony, after re-watching House's Head/Wilson's Heart tonight. TOTALLY ignored the blood coming out of his ear every time. Oh, House.

I'm assuming there are only 3 chapters left? That makes me sad.
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »